How about this a 6 month rehabilitaton for Jones

MoreKane

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
instead of a 2 or 4 year ban, why not a 6 month rehabilitation and then after that he would be evaluated if he is clear to return

Hell no. If the B-sample is positive as well he's been cheating in a way that endangers the health of other people and take money off their table. He can get rehabilitation if he has a coke addiction, for his PED cheating he should get suspended a long time since it's not his first offense.

Jones keeps getting new chances, and he keeps screwing up and letting people down.

How about .....NO! Dude just concussed and possibly permanately damaged DC' s brain. This sport is so dangerous as it is, and Jones keeps cheating to get an edge. If this were golf, maybe.... but this is fighting. It is f#cking violent as it is already......he needs to be gone for a long time, if not ever....

He can fight in Japan or Korea and make tons of cash still.

instead of a 2 or 4 year ban, why not a 6 month rehabilitation and then after that he would be evaluated if he is clear to return

His career is over. How about that. You will never see Jones again.

Yes, let's reward the chronic cheater by giving him a 4th chance

Rehab? You don't go to rehab for fucking roids dude......

Jonesonly needed 1 day of rehab for coke and everything was fine afterwards...same should work for peds

If you're serious, my question for you is why should Jon Jones be given special treatment ?

Jonesonly needed 1 day of rehab for coke and everything was fine afterwards...same should work for peds

“With the support of my family, I have entered into a drug treatment facility. I want to apologize to my fiancée, my children, as well as my mother, father, and brothers for the mistake that I made,” Jones said. “I also want to apologize to the UFC, my coaches, my sponsors and equally important to my fans. I am taking this treatment program very seriously. Therefore, at this time my family and I would appreciate privacy.”

1 day later:
9547227128590089.gif

Why the fuck does he deserve special rules? Machida's violation was much less dubious and he isn't a violent criminal either.

Yeah, one more chance, I'm sure this time he'll turn it all around and get his shit together.

<36>

Back