People who are bashing Jones

Platinum

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
DC is nearly 40-years old.

How can he fight w/ that pace against a 30-year old athletic freak who is supposedly on steroids and be competitive?

How can he be so succesful against younger, bigger, stronger competition?

Why is he always so "nice" when talking about Jones getting caught?

<36>

call me when DC tests positive. He also is not being "nice"...he's giving due process to Jon. Allowing him the benefit of the doubt.

/thread

He's nice when jones is caught because
A) he's 40, not a hot head and genuinely nice
B) he knows that if SOMEHOW this is a fluke, he will look real dumb if jones is proven innocent and D.C. Went on a rant saying peds are only reason he lost

He's nice when jones is caught because
A) he's 40, not a hot head and genuinely nice
B) he knows that if SOMEHOW this is a fluke, he will look real dumb if jones is proven innocent and D.C. Went on a rant saying peds are only reason he lost
"Not a hot head"

Lolololololol

If DC is on roids hes doing it wrong
Daniel-Cormier.png

isn't it more bad to using steroids to beat a 40-year old man?<{Heymansnicker}>

If DC is on roids hes doing it wrong
View attachment 265983
20131219085830_josh_barnett.JPG

Ok?

If i need to explain this to you, you must be dumb as fuck
Eh, judging by the responses you're getting in this thread, I think we both know who is "dumb as fuck"...well you probably need someone to spell it out for you

Is it just me, or does this thread make zero sense? We will never no how DC can compete with a young, athletic Jones, because he hasn't been clean in either fight. Lol Pull your head outta your ass TS...

How can he fight w/ that pace against a 30-year old athletic freak who is supposedly on steroids and be competitive?

<36>

Fact: DC has never been busted for PED's
Fact: Jones has been busted twice

Do you feel the same about Yoel? A guy who actually looks and moves like he's 25?

<36>

THANK YOU TS!

HE's the REAL cheat! While we're all distracted with Jon he's taking a bloody syringe and he's STICKING it in his bum hole!

Back