all top athletes are using excuse is gold

BALLERSTATUSMCG

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
that may be true in other sports like Boxing, NFL, and Basketball... but not here in the UFC

sooooo many fighters have popped or have completely fell off

I commend the UFC for hiring USADA to test their fighters randomly year round....

We can truly appreciate the fighters from this era that never popped

PsbBL2.gif

Its true, UFC was just dumb enough to get a contract with USADA to pop all their best fighters and ruin the sport lel.

Thats the harsh truth, they are all on something. In every sport. 90% of the NFL and NBA are on PEDS as well.

Peds make athletes perform at a higher level, thats means better business. UFC made a bad business move even though it was morally the right one. You think roger goodell or adam silver would ever get such a contract with USADA for year round testing ?

Fuck outta here lol

Peds make athletes perform at a higher level, thats means better business. UFC made a bad business move even though it was morally the right one. You think roger goodell or adam silver would ever get such a contract with USADA for year round testing ?

Fuck outta here lol

Didn't you start a thread like a year ago "PROOF that jon jones never used steroids" LMAO..... sorry your boy is a fraud bitch

Didn't you start a thread like a year ago "PROOF that jon jones never used steroids" LMAO..... sorry your boy is a fraud bitch
Who cares if i made that thread, at the time i didnt think jones did anything. Now i think different, doesnt change the fact everything i said about peds in sports its true.

Accept it. Peds are rampant in sports and make athletes perform better, not my fault.

Usadas contract has hindered the UFC's business. constant pullouts and fighters getting popped

Yea it is commendable that the UFC hired USADA in order to look good before selling and avoid lawsuits. Here is for decades of athletes having to cheat smartly with PED's and not getting the optimal benefits, less exciting fights and some fights getting cancelled due to injuries PED's could have helped with or due to one fighter getting busted.

What a great time to be an MMA fan.

Yea it is commendable that the UFC hired USADA in order to look good before selling and avoid lawsuits. Here is for decades of athletes having to cheat smartly with PED's and not getting the optimal benefits, less exciting fights and some fights getting cancelled due to injuries PED's could have helped with or due to one fighter getting busted.

What a great time to be an MMA fan.

you sound butthurt... we've had some really great fights under the usada era

While it is true that PED use in rampant in sports, it is against the rules. Most athletes get away with it even when the most strict testing is employed. The UFC, whether one agrees with it or not, is the only sport in the US, outside of Olympic sports, that has actual serious testing that I am aware of. So as a consequence more and more fighters will pop, and face suspensions until they perfect their doping techniques, or stop using.
Personally I would like to see competition where the athletes are clean, so we can actually assess a competitors achievements without wondering if they are cheating or what role PED's played in their success.

It's pretty naive to believe top fighters are clean. Belief isn't the same as proof tho. Those who get popped lost the gamble and get what they deserve.

Usual sherdoggery: Everyone is on peds ....... except Jon Jones, he's innocent

Its true, UFC was just dumb enough to get a contract with USADA to pop all their best fighters and ruin the sport
GSP never popped
Cain never popped
mighty Mouse - No
Ronda - No
Holly Holm - No
Stipe? DC? Jedrzejczyk? Namajunas? Bisping? Rockhold? Nurmagomedov?

No.

The contract with USADA is the best thing the UFC could have done. Yeah it catches some great fighters who happen to have insecurities. But that is a great reassusrance that the majority of fighters are clean. The UFC didn't WANT to strip Josh Barnett of the heavyweight title twice. (yes pre-USADA) They sure didn't want to catch Anderson Silva or Jon Jones.

They did want to catch cheaters.

As for 'all the fighters are on PEDs', if you subtract the fans of fighters who've tested positive, there would be damn few people with that opinion.

GSP never popped
Cain never popped
mighty Mouse - No
Ronda - No
Holly Holm - No
Stipe? DC? Jedrzejczyk? Namajunas? Bisping? Rockhold? Nurmagomedov?

No.

The contract with USADA is the best thing the UFC could have done. Yeah it catches some great fighters who happen to have insecurities. But that is a great reassusrance that the majority of fighters are clean. The UFC didn't WANT to strip Josh Barnett of the heavyweight title twice. (yes pre-USADA) They sure didn't want to catch Anderson Silva or Jon Jones.

They did want to catch cheaters.

As for 'all the fighters are on PEDs', if you subtract the fans of fighters who've tested positive, there would be damn few people with that opinion.
lance armstrong also never popped, im just saying USADA has reduced the quality of the sport and increased injuries, pullouts are the the roof.

Im just saying you can never know whos clean or not, and im not pro peds or anything im nuetral. Im not really surpised if anyone gets caught. Now we dont know how many UFC fighters are on them, but in other sports like NBA, NFL, Boxing. There is a HUGE amount and you can bank on it. Peds in sports have always been a big thing. I just have come to accept that and dont really care anymore is what i was saying.

Back