"I've been clean...ummm...my...ah..whole entire life." - Johny Hendricks

Defanged

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"You can't take steroids in college. They'll throw you out. You get one strike. I've been clean....(looks down, pauses) ..... my whole entire life."

Maybe this whole JDS and Jones thing has been trusting no one and over-reading everything, but I don't like how he paused and looked down before saying 'my whole entire entire life.'

Hendricks pre USADA:

tenor.gif

Whether or not he's telling the truth, Johny is a horrible speaker and a little pause should not be used as a truth indicator in his case, know what im saying?

We can't make any accusations. But USADA's new testing started July 1st, 2015. Hendricks immediately went on a 3-fight losing streak and is 1-4 overall since then.

We can't make any accusations. But USADA's new testing started July 1st, 2015. Hendricks immediately went on a 3-fight losing streak and is 1-4 overall since then.
Did u forget his inability to even make weight

Meh....i think Johny's had enough crap the past couple years. Plus he's clearly off it now so I think we can leave the poor guy alone

..also the reach for the comfort of his beard. That's a tell sherbros.

I have friends who were D1 athletes and they all took steroids. Some made it to the NFL even.

That pause of silence speaks more words than anything else he said.

Possible that it's actually a coincidence.

USADA BJ Penn also sucked.

Steroids don't help you make weight, quite the opposite, even the leanest stuff you can use will have an adverse effect.

Back