Describe your favorite fighter as a food!

Roca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cain Velasquez is a Falafel

085_Cain_Velasquez_vs_Antonio_Silva.0.jpeg

falafel1.jpg

Because he is kind of foreign but not in a scary weird way but in a just different enough to be interesting way but still comfortable.

And because they look solid on the outside but they always break.

And because they are awesome when you have them but they never seem to last very long and you want more but there is just crumbs left reminding you how good they were and now you have to wait until the next time you can get some and who knows when that will be.

Falafelasquez

You're turn!

Fedor has to be thick, deep red borscht with delicious mushroom (prawdziwki!) pierogis, white beans and eggs.

Profoundly simple yet sublime, plain but tasting like Christmas.Reeking of umami, and reinstalling people with with everlasting strength to ground and pound Big Nog.

The avatar of Slavic soul.

barszcz-czerwony-z-fasola%CC%A8-23-866x577.jpg

7a3b6790f2e0ff207fb73b22491ad68c_275229_52a0346fb60f0_wm.jpg

There are VERRRRY few fighters I would even consent to eat and none of them are my favourite fighters. Just realized all my favourite fighters are men. Sexist. But not sexy to me. So I wouldn't eat any of them like food. Sorry.

All you guys who posted..... hmmmmm........ pause........

he is kind of foreign but not in a scary weird way but in a just different enough to be interesting way but still comfortable.

Let me guess - you're American?

Back