Jones is still the goat

pick999

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Like it or not no other fighter has achieved greatness in beating all the best ufc fighters without losing and making it look easy.steroids dont make you a better fighter or grappler or boxer or wrestler just like they say in americas pastime that steroids dont make you a better baseball player.i say to all you nay sayers..come on.

Like it or not no other fighter has achieved greatness in beating all the best ufc fighters without losing and making it look easy.steroids dont make you a better fighter or grappler or boxer or wrestler just like they say in americas pastime that steroids dont make you a better baseball player.i say to all you nay sayers..come on.
Fedor is Goat. He was the king of MMA for 10 years.

If hes the goat why does he feel the need to cheat?

steroids dont make you a better fighter or grappler or boxer or wrestler

Please rewatch the TRT-Vitor and regular Vitor.

It does make you a better fighter. You are faster, stronger, have more endurance.

He did win all his fights. You can't take that away from him.

Steroids don't make you a better fighter? Gtfo. Look at people that were on them before and after.

right. everyone uses steroids and risk their careers because it does absolutely nothing for them. incredible logic, i must say.

You silly goose , steroids make you train harder, go longer recover a lot faster which in turns helps your fighting ability. Do I need to show trt vítor? Hendo? He was never the goat fedor was always the goat heck maybe even gsp

Steroids aren't magic. That much is true.

They're the next best thing.

<seedat>

Like it or not no other fighter has achieved greatness in beating all the best ufc fighters without losing and making it look easy.

yes there was. Fedor had beaten nearly all of the best UFC HWs during his time period.

steroids dont make you a better fighter or grappler or boxer or wrestler just like they say in americas pastime that steroids dont make you a better baseball player.i say to all you nay sayers..come on.

they don't give you skills obviously, but they most certainly make you a better athlete.

He did win all his fights. You can't take that away from him.
14tatls.jpg

How can you be this ignorant ? Practically everyone knows the performance enhancing benefits of PED's, that's why so many athletes use them. You can train many more days per year, and get significant strength and cardio benefits from their use, which is a tremendous advantage over someone not using PED's. Steroids DO make you a better fighter simply because by using them you can probably train AT LEAST 50 additional days per year compared to an athlete not using them. Can you possibly deny that all those additional days of training won't improve your striking, grappling, strength and conditioning ? How can you possibly be so ill informed ?

Jones only has 1 win since USADA took over in which he didn't fail a drug test! You are out of GOAT consideration when fans and peers can't decide which of your accomplishments are tainted and which are legit. Before July 2015, drug testing was a joke. many fighters were on TRT. Who knows if they even tested outside of the US. He brought this on himself and it's a shame. I'm not a moralist. Take what you want as long as everyone else is. Makes me wonder why he called out Lesnar instead of Stipe.

Back