Greatest LHW of All Time (August 2017 Poll)

Who is the Greatest LHW of All Time?

• Total voters

Tramero

50-0 Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
After JJ tested positive for the 2nd time, would people still consider him as the GOAT?

There are much better LHW's to add to that list before Wanderlei, Chuck, Tito, and Randy (e.g. Rumble, Lyoto Machida, and Rampage). Dat nostalgia bias.

With JJ out of the equation it's really really hard to name one..

I'm not giving JJ a pass but he still is undefeated so its still hard to not to name him the GOAT LHW

Shogun imo
Cormier is great but I think he'll get many sympathy votes right now

I'm not giving JJ a pass but he still is undefeated so its still hard to not to name him the GOAT LHW
maybe he is undefeated because of the steroids he took?

Gotta be Chuck then I guess

baMn1U2.gif

Shogun imo
Cormier is great but I think he'll get many sympathy votes right now

He has arguments to be the GOAT as he has only lost to a cheater, also he has over 10 wins at HW

Why would anybody vote for Wanderlei? Like Wanderlei is some pure example of clean MMA fighters.

Lol @ not voting for either Jones or DC

<36>

Why? People who refuse to vote Jones doesn't want to include fighters who got caught. And DC has only beat 2 top10 LHW, hard to be anywhere near the top (on LHW goat list) with that resume

After JJ tested positive for the 2nd time, would people still consider him as the GOAT?

I never thought Jon Jones was the greatest LHW of all time. He just fought in a generation that had a much smaller talent pool. All them fighters listed apart from Jones and Cormier all fought around the same time and the fact they are all in discussion shows you how deep the talent pool was and that's with you missing rampage and Machida and others off the list.

If he fought in that generation I doubt he would of had the record he has or been considered better. he might of been on a par with them fighters but I doubt he was better.

Jon Jones is the greatest LHW of all time. Liddell second. Then DC.

If DC defends two more times, it will be him.

LOL @ people saying Shogun.

1. Wanderlei
2. Shogun
3. Machida
4. Rampage
5. Chuck
6. DC
7. Jones
8. Randy
9. Lil Nog
10 Arona/Hendo/Rumble/Rashad/Tito

Lol DC doesn't even have 10 fights at LHW