What's next for Myles "The Fury" Jury?

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
No one talks about this guy anymore, but remember at one time how he was considered the future of the sport and one of the best prospects in the game? I personally still think he is. He suffered a couple of setbacks and took a really long layoff, but came back earlier this year and looked outstanding. Definitely not the highest profile opponent, but he made it look easy and completely dominated, I thought he looked great in his return. I'm still really excited to see what Jury can bring to the table, in a division that needs contenders I think now could be his time to make a run.

Who would you like to see next for him? What do you think he has to offer to his division?

I'm assuming he will land on the Detroit card December 2. A few names that pop out to me as potential matchups for Jury:

Yair Rodriguez
Calvin Kattar
Alex Caceres
Shane Burgos
Kurt Holobaugh

Thoughts??

I like him vs Yair
hes pretty irrelevant at the moment though

Well he lost two of his last three fights... so kinda logical we don't talk about him that much. But he lost to very legit opponents so by no means should he be written of.

But hey.. Sherdog be like:
<FookIsThatGuy>

Remember when people thought he was going to beat Cerrone? LOL
<36>

He didn't really look that good on the show even though he made it to the finale imo.

geting out of puberty

he have the body of a 16 year old

A lifetime of awkward haircuts.

Dunno, he's legit but flies under the radar - I'd go for Arnold Allen to be honest.

He's been irrelevant since the Cowboy fight.

I'd like to see Jury vs Bruce Leeroy

WHAAAAAAAAT?! No fucking way. Dude has serious potential, Allen vs Jury would've been a great fight to make. When did this happen??
He's still technically on the roster but he pleaded guilty last month to a bar fight around the holidays. He had drunk rage, knocked some people out and hit some women.

There giving him a strong probation that limits traveling (can't train at Tristar and get get licensed in another state).

Back