Cain was the closest we will ever get to Fedor.

Nah that's DC. they didnt call him black fedor for nothing

No, Hendo was!!!!

How can the most injury prone fighter in MMA be like Fedor?
I don't recall Fedor getting injured that many times in a row before every fight.

Ever huh????

Fuckin Pride dorks.

Fedor was juiced to the gills.

4-4 on U.S. soil.

No. Fedor's submissions, GnP and game off his back were on another level. Cain had other strengths, his pressure and output first and foremost.

DC was the closest. Small, chubby guy beating the shit out of hw's, then voluntarily cut to a lower weight to challenge himself against the alleged greatest fighter ever.

Read thread title as "Cain was in the closet vs Fedor" and was like<JerryWWF>

Disrespect to Cain, Stipe, JDS, and Brock.

Fedor ran from all of them.

Even Hendo had a better career than Fedor.

No. Fedor's submissions, GnP and game off his back were on another level. Cain had other strengths, his pressure and output first and foremost.

Fedor got his back taken by an ancient mark Coleman.

Cain would kill him

Some people here really complicate the obvious.

WHEN Cain was healthy and climbing the ladder to the heavyweight title, he was Fedor.

Watch him rag doll Ben Rothwell all over the cage.

Watch him destroy JDS like he wasn't a man.

THIS is what Fedor was.

No, nothing lasts forever but Id put that Cain against any other fighter in MMA history besides Fedor and calmly bet my house.

Some people here really complicate the obvious.

WHEN Cain was healthy and climbing the ladder to the heavyweight title, he was Fedor.

Watch him rag doll Ben Rothwell all over the cage.

Watch him destroy JDS like he wasn't a man.

THIS is what Fedor was.

No, nothing lasts forever but Id put that Cain against any other fighter in MMA history besides Fedor and calmly bet my house.

Only Fedor was doing that against the likes of Chris Haseman and Jap cans.

2004 Wanderlei and 2005 Shogun were great all around fighters. Elite at everything except for wrestling, just like Fedor

Hendo and DC are like Fedor in that they have heavy hands and iron chin but Fedor had the elite submission game and very technical striking.

Only one Fedor

Back