Is Jon Jones the greatest bust in MMA history?

wartor

10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Likes
@Brown
Reaction score
I thought he was a world beater. The only other guy I can think of who comes close to being such a bust is CM Punk. Punk was all hype.
Jones was the real deal. A true terrifying Zulu Warrior with speed, quickness and mastery of standing and ground combat.
Any others? Has anyone busted the way Jon did?

No, this is the greatest bust in MMA history

Gina-Carano2.jpg

I thought he was a world beater. The only other guy I can think of who comes close to being such a bust is CM Punk. Punk was all hype.
Jones was the real deal. A true terrifying Zulu Warrior with speed, quickness and mastery of standing and ground combat.
Any others? Has anyone busted the way Jon did?

cm punk? guy wasn't even a fighter. that, "fight" he had was an embarrassment.

but i do agree about jones being the biggest bust. when i say bust, i mean in terms of potential. the guy could have had it all. he was even forgiven by the majority of the public after his hit-and-run, and the guy gets into trouble again? the only other fighter i can think of that fell close to this is ronda. at least with ronda, it was only one incident. and it was within the octagon. jones has done too much shit that can't be forgiven at this point. whatever happens to him is deserved.

Brock comes to mind... everyone knew he was roided to the gills but basically just was ok with it...

Then again that might not be a bust.. that much is true.

Bust?!?!? Dude is the undefeated LHW GOAT. Cheat? Sure, but his accomplishments in the sport can not be questioned. A good example of a bust in the sporting world was the Bos. The Yanks here will get the reference, provided they're 30 and over.

Wait...

Cant blame jones he was a young impressionable athlete surrounded by people not having his best intetests like that crook conor mcdavid

Bust?!?!? Dude is the undefeated LHW GOAT. Cheat? Sure, but his accomplishments in the sport can not be questioned. A good example of a bust in the sporting world was the Bos. The Yanks here will get the reference, provided they're 30 and over.

Wait...
Lol wut. I think u had a puff of jons doober and are higher than neil armstrong.

Of course, you probably nail 11's all day. Me? I'd brush my teeth with her bloomers before bed....but that's just me.
Just a peak of her bloomers would arouse me greatly

Who was hyped about CM Punk?
Even us rasslin fans laughed at him and knew he was gonna fail miserably

Jones is biggest waste of talent in UFC history.

Back