Jones and Anderson both cheated bad: DEAL WITH IT

Reddd

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't care about what excuses you want to make. They both cheated to beat their opponents. It's fact, and no excuses or reasoning will change it. It will NEVER EVER be forgotten.

I'm not even an Anderson Silva but i feel like its reasonable to give him the benefit of the doubt.
Dude never popped his entire career;destroyed his leg at the tail end of his career and probably took some stuff so he can return from injury faster.

Maybe i'm totally misguided on what he took but if that is actually the case, that seems fairly reasonable to me.

Both had strength that seemed to defy physics. Jones with those chicken legs pushing everyone around and Silva with those effortless looking Los where it looks like he barely touched them.

Last edited:
Anderson didn't get caught by USADA.

He failed a normal test after breaking his leg at 40.

Anderson got busted after coming back from a serious leg injury using a substance known to speed the healing process.Get your shit right dumbo.Anderson is the GOAT

Well, Jones is an habitual cheater, way worse than getting busted once. Jones is also too young for the broken dick excuse too imo

I find you people hilarious, who regard those who've been caught with some derisive anger and believe every other fighter is a saint. Please. At least 70% of them are using PEDs. They'll just continue to pop.

You guys are so simple. Ever heard of a pill gun? You can get one on Amazon. Easy. You load it wtih a pill and you can shoot that into someone's mouth from meters away. Literally. Some club goers use it for Cosby purposes but ANYONE, I repeat, ANYONE, can shoot t-bol into a fighter's mouth.

Basically, if a fighter doesn't want to get hit by one of these he'd have to keep his mouth closed ALL THE TIME.

You guys are being ridic.

The fact that you all give Anderson a pass and believe the story you made up in your head hurts my faith in humanity.

I find you people hilarious, who regard those who've been caught with some derisive anger and believe every other fighter is a saint. Please. At least 70% of them are using PEDs. They'll just continue to pop.
ESPECIALLY if I get on more flights with my pill gun.

Anderson was tested more than anyone in 2016 and didn't fail a single test.

Goddammit Jones.

The fact that you all give Anderson a pass and believe the story you made up in your head hurts my faith in humanity.
Anderson couldn't cheat. His GOAT karma prevents it. Just like Jon!

tenor.gif

Anderson is the Goat imo i don't think he cheated like many said before 40 years old coming off a bad injury he probably took something to recover faster Jones getting caught again sucks ,I tried to defend him before but for this to happen again is very questionable

beside maybe franklin and leben everyone in the ufc silva faught was prob a drug cheat

Anderson got busted after coming back from a serious leg injury using a substance known to speed the healing process.Get your shit right dumbo.Anderson is the GOAT
200.webp

Back