How is Cyborg not the all time most dangerous fighter at this point?

Reddd

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How many women are afraid of her? Even Holly Holm is terrified. Has any fighter had this many top tier fighters want to avoid them for such a long period?

Remember Ronda and Dana did everything possible to keep Ronda away from her.
Cyborg is the most feared ever.

Guy's mediocre at best. His biggest chance was Diaz in Strikeforce years ago.

I actually semi-agree with you, no one had this much impact this Tyson-terms of fighters being afraid of them.

Cyborg is a steroid user who fights low-tier opponents.

WMMA and roids.
Please no TS, what is wrong with you?

Except that's a lie. Dana White gave Cyborg a UFC contract and a promise of an immediate titleshot against Ronda Rousey. All Cyborg had to do was fight at 135 in Invicta (just as a test to see whether she could actually make the weight successfully) and then she would've had the Ronda fight. She ended up fighting Holly Holm because Cyborg decided to take another 145 fight instead.

Last edited:
How many women are afraid of her? Even Holly Holm is terrified. Has any fighter had this many top tier fighters want to avoid them for such a long period?

Cyborg is the most feared ever.

Because she looked like crap against a soccer mum fighter in her last fight.

I dont know what all the fuss is about her.. i think its just because her face looks like a really ugly mans face.

I know women in real life, who arent professional fighters who i think could kick cyborgs arse.

Most feared juicer ever, I agree.

Most women don't want to fight another woman who juiced herself into a man.

Most women want to fight other women.

She is a giant roided up 145'er who fights low ranked 135'ers, I have nothing against Leslie Smith, but her best win is Leslie Smith for fuck sake.

She is a giant roided up 145'er who fights low ranked 135'ers, I have nothing against Leslie Smith, but her best win is Leslie Smith for fuck sake.

Her best win would be Carano. At the time she was 7-0 and was thought to be the future of women's mma.

Back