Makes zero sense Jones was using a cheap and easy to detect steroid.

Metallicalabran

Don't be scared homie!
@Brown
Reaction score
For sure Jones was using steroids, I still think many fighters are roided right now, just like many athletes in every sports. They take care to do it right, with very sophisticated stuff and very sophisticated cycles routine.

You can judge and not accept it, but that's what happens everywhere. PEDs move forward faster than detection methods, that's known for everyone involved in sports.

- Why would Jones use an ORAL steroid ? (the worst kind) and he already popped before, his team should know better

- Why he would test positive on a post weigh in test? (The substance is effective trough the training camp, not in that period of time)

I am not trying to defend Jones, he already fucked up before, he is stupid and very immature. But this whole thing doesn't make sense. (He has a whole team behind him and millions involved)

Oral steroid? Post weight in? Wat?

(Even if mask agents failed, why he would use an oral steroid in the first place)

For sure Jones was using steroids, I still think many fighters are roided right now, just like many athletes in every sports. They take care to do it right, with very sophisticated stuff and very sophisticated cycles routine.

You can judge and not accept it, but that's what happens everywhere. PEDs more forward faster than detection methods, that's known for everyone involved in sports.

- Why would Jones use an ORAL steroid ? (the worst kind) and he already popped before, his team should know better

- Why he would test positive on a post weigh in test? (The substance is effective trough the training camp, not in that period of time)

I am not trying to defend Jones, he already fucked up before, he is stupid and very immature. But this whole thing doesn't make sense.

(Even if mask agents failed, why he would use an oral steroid in the first place)

Only a Nick Diaz fan would ask such horrifically stupid questions.

The answer is yes you freaking little sissy. Accept the facts moron. Get a fucking life.

because its detectable for anything up to 2 months after administration (perhaps even longer)

so he could have taken it any time from May onwards

(prior negative could be purely because his sample wasnt analysed for Turinabol)

There is already a thread on this, the upshot is that you don't know what you are talking about and guys who are actually familiar with what he popped for and have actually taken it said:

1) It has a very short half life so exits your system quickly, unless you're cutting weight in which case it can be detected months after you took it..
2) Taking it actually gives you an instant buzz that last for a few days.

etc.

You can judge and not accept it, but that's what happens everywhere. PEDs more forward faster than detection methods, that's known for everyone involved in sports.

I am not trying to defend Jones, he already fucked up before, he is stupid and very immature. But this whole thing doesn't make sense.

because its detectable for anything up to 2 months after administration (perhaps even longer)

so he could have taken it any time from May onwards

(prior negative could be purely because his sample wasnt analysed for Turinabol)

The answer is yes you freaking little sissy. Accept the facts moron. Get a fucking life.

What? Calm down my friend. Take a chill pill and relax.

As written before, which is more likely?

A conspiracy and a setup or a fighter cheating once again?

because turinabol has a reputation for quick absorption, quick excretion. if an athlete isnt aware of the new test they may not realise there is a new test out

he may have taken it, months before the fight, in camp, thinking it would clear his system in 2-3 days, and thought he would be good.

tbol also popular because it doesnt raise estrogen

Frank Mir popped for the same steroid, did you make a thread about how fishy it was when it happened?

Being caught post-weight-in doesn't mean the drug was taken at that exact moment, even if it didn't show on previous tests.

As written before, which is more likely?

A conspiracy and a setup or a fighter cheating once again?
As I said before, he is most probably cheating, the problem is that substance.

Cheap, easy to detect, long period after gain any effect

If you are going to cheat might as well take the good high level PEDS. Getting popped for such a poverty PED is just retarded.

Either jones is really this dumb, or something fishy is going on.

You don't have to like Jones or think he's clean to realize something is off here.

Diabolical cheater who must be masking takes an oral steroid before a scheduled test? After passing every pre-fight random test? And for T-bol?!! That really just doesn't make sense.

If he's smart enough to be fooling USADA his entire career, he's not taking t-bol preflight and doing nothing to mask it. That shows a complete lack of understanding of both PEDs and testing. 2 things we know Jon understands perfectly.

It really just doesn't add up

You can judge and not accept it, but that's what happens everywhere. PEDs move forward faster than detection methods, that's known for everyone involved in sports.

I am not trying to defend Jones, he already fucked up before, he is stupid and very immature. But this whole thing doesn't make sense. (He has a whole team behind him and millions involved)

These questions have already been answered a billion times in various threads

Stick with the rationalized justification in your preface, "all fighters are on PEDs anyways so Jones getting busted is not really that big of a deal"

because turinabol has a reputation for quick absorption, quick excretion. if an athlete isnt aware of the new test they may not realise there is a new test out

he may have taken it, months before the fight, in camp, thinking it would clear his system in 2-3 days, and thought he would be good.

tbol also popular because it doesnt raise estrogen

That's pretty embarrassing for his team and "unprofessional"

I'm not surprised because he's repeatedly shown us how much of a fool he really is

Next time please adapt your OP to "It makes zero sense to me" because for a lot of people an athlete wanting to be the greatest and thus using PEDs absolutely makes sense.

This guy mustve gotten a sample of jons piss and confirmed the findings.

I mean look how angry he is! Yea moron! Get a life!

Why was he driving a rental car a few blocks away from his home?

It's a common theme with Jones. He comes across as intelligent in interviews, but left to his own devices he's a dumb fuck. He's shown that time after time.

As mentioned already, players in MLB are getting busted for Turinabol a lot lately.

Do those guys lack the idea on how to roid as well?

Don't they have millions involved?

Back