Don't be sheep, lets facts come out

SpedDaddyV

GOAT
@Black
Reaction score
USADA says it has direct authority over thousands of citizens, with the ability to deprive them of property rights, ruin their reputations, and even conduct warrantless searches and seizures. It argues that it can use the courts to compel people who have nothing to do with sports to testify in its private proceedings under threat of perjury, to surrender evidence or other documents, and to name names. It insists that it doesn’t have to follow the usual rules of justice guaranteed by the Constitution. What’s more, it has been actively expanding its powers.

https://www.outsideonline.com/1901611/lance-armstrong-victim

That was an excerpt years ago from an article on Lance Armstrong and the jurisdiction that USADA yields.

It isn't outside the realm of possibility that Jon Jones disgruntled a USADA employee during one of his many testings, and because of the perceived power they have, and the overwhelmingly negative public perception that Jon Jones is under, something could have possibly been tampered.

Is it likely? No. But I am sure some of you watch Law and Order SVU. Weird shit happens bro.

Jon Jones is the boy who cried wolf (due to all his bullshit, no one believes him or gives him the benefit of the doubt anymore), but that doesn't deny him due process.

Although I am not sure far how due process goes in a system where USADA is essentially the judge, jury, and prosecutor.

I'm an attorney....due process means you are legally allowed to be given a fair trial/process/etc.

We are on Sherdog dude, it's our opinions. Couple that with the fact that Jones is a repeat offender, he's guilty. Let's not be stupid.

The facts have come out. Jones failed a piss test. Again.

How can this possibly be a surprise to anyone? I've pretty much lost all respect for Jackson's after this shit. He got setup? LOL! The dude is just a fuck up. Maybe if your team hadn't enabled him all this time he would've gotten his shit together.

I'm an attorney....due process means you are legally allowed to be given a fair trial/process/etc.

We are on Sherdog dude, it's our opinions. Couple that with the fact that Jones is a repeat offender, he's guilty. Let's not be stupid.

You don't think repeat offenders are the easiest people to frame? Public perception is a motherfucker. People in power know this and play upon this.

It is no different than a cop going above and beyond and planting drugs on an individual with criminal history. You don't believe that happens?

I am not ignorant to the fact that the chance is extremely unlikely. Just throwing out what I believe is a possibility.

You don't think repeat offenders are the easiest people to frame? Public perception is a motherfucker. People in power know this and play upon this.

It is no different than a cop going above and beyond and planting drugs on an individual with criminal history. You don't believe that happens?

I am not ignorant to the fact that the chance is extremely unlikely. Just throwing out what I believe is a possibility.

I am with you on your first few points, but it's garbage to me.

I'm no expert on roids but I think it's clear what happened: he was using and his masking agent didn't work or they simply didn't test for his specific steroid.

I am with you on your first few points, but it's garbage to me.

I'm no expert on roids but I think it's clear what happened: he was using and his masking agent didn't work or they simply didn't test for his specific steroid.

Probably. Most likely.

All I am saying is it just takes one disgruntled USADA fucker who hates Jon Jones (and Jon Jones gives you so many reasons to hate him) to find a way to make headlines and make his own life mean something. Altering a drug test for the most troubled athlete under your umbrella is a way to do it.

These guys barge into UFC fighters rooms at all hours of the day, at random times, locations, etc. Jones could have said or done many different things to cause a rift.

The employee could be disgruntled with his position as well, I mean, running around like a pizza delivery boy collecting piss is pretty demeaning, isn't it? I am sure some fighters let them know it too.

USADA acts like a government entity, but they are not. I think people need to be aware of that.

Anyway, there isn't much more to say on it. I hope if he really was dirty, he gets hit hard, and if something suspicious went on, it gets unraveled.

OK Mr Sheeple, If you watch Live PD, YOU will see repeat offenders doing the same stupid shit they were previously arrested for.

Also factor in JBJ's previous positive test, his hit and run on a pregnant woman, his hiding under the octagon from a USADA test and I think you have a real winner.

I'm not involved in any pro sports. Get your hands off my penis sir.

This! The T-Bone Bandit has been given HOW MANY chances now?! The guy is a low life sociopath. Ban him

Law and Order SVU? lol ok....

This is Jon Jones. Hit and run, positive test for cocaine, positive test for estrogen blockers. All of which he initially plead not guilty to until the facts emerged and he was forced to come clean. Considering his poor track record, it isn't a far fetched assumption that this positive test is once again legit. Its certainly much more likely than some far fetched USA DA conspiracy.

Please your the Black Sheep blindly following the let them PED crowd.

The majority of fans want a clean sport, Territories that sanction fights want them to be clean also for safety and liability reasons.

The Real Mixed Martial Artists who compete want a clean sport.

Your a part of the minority on this subject and its never gonna change into what you want so just accept it.

I think McGregor beating Floyd has a higher probability of happening than USADA fucking up or some set-up. This is Jon "repeat offender, general fuck-up" Jones we are talking about here.

Facts:

1. Jones had one sample test positive
2. Jones has failed a test before where he blamed weiner pills and was suspended
3. Jones has done many stupid things before (DUI, leaving scene of an accident)

USADA says it has direct authority over thousands of citizens, with the ability to deprive them of property rights, ruin their reputations, and even conduct warrantless searches and seizures. It argues that it can use the courts to compel people who have nothing to do with sports to testify in its private proceedings under threat of perjury, to surrender evidence or other documents, and to name names. It insists that it doesn’t have to follow the usual rules of justice guaranteed by the Constitution. What’s more, it has been actively expanding its powers.

That was an excerpt years ago from an article on Lance Armstrong and the jurisdiction that USADA yields.

It isn't outside the realm of possibility that Jon Jones disgruntled a USADA employee during one of his many testings, and because of the perceived power they have, and the overwhelmingly negative public perception that Jon Jones is under, something could have possibly been tampered.

Is it likely? No. But I am sure some of you watch Law and Order SVU. Weird shit happens bro.

Jon Jones is the boy who cried wolf (due to all his bullshit, no one believes him or gives him the benefit of the doubt anymore), but that doesn't deny him due process.

Although I am not sure far how due process goes in a system where USADA is essentially the judge, jury, and prosecutor.
It's in the realm of possibility. I believe USADA has too much power and control the of UFC's fight cards as their test results can be used for malicious intent to ruin UFC main cards. I think competitors like the boxing industry or Bellator can pay off a disgruntled employee that knows how to get around the testing procedures to frame some of the UFC's marquee fighters. It's difficult and takes time to build new marquee fighters, so framing a few marquee fighter resulting in a suspension of 1-5 years can ruin the overall product of the UFC. Also, everyone believes USADA is faultless and whatever they the test say is true. I'll say don't be naive. Tests can be manipulated to meet a specific purpose or outcome. The article below shows how samples from a crime lab can be mishandled and ruin people's lives. This can easily occur in uSADA too.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/annie-...for-allegedly-mishandling-over-60000-samples/

People here wouldn't understand the concept of a fair trial... Or the ubiquitous 'innocent until proven guilty.' They just wanna masturbate and talk about roids while posting gifs

USADA Illuminati?
Not guilty?

So what if the lady Jon hit was pregnant with the child of the sister of a USADA employee who is furious at possible karmic damage to her niece's etheric aura and is making sure Jones doesn't compete again?

How?

SHE took the fucking Turinobol. SHE pissed ON TOP OF JONES' piss! In the same fucking vial! She mixed it around vigorously. It's at this point that she masturbated with some test tubes but that's neither here nor there to our story. She came all over the lab floor, but not important. That was for her cam channel under an alias.

Important is the mixing of urine samples. She shook and shook this damned sample. Until the best of medicine's analytical equipment could not detect two urine samples but mistook it as one.

And HER Turinobol (she inserted the pills in her anus over a period of months) spiked Jon's sample.

Fucking yeah, Illmuni-fucking-nati!

You damned right!

Back