Really pathetic a man with such physical advantages still has to cheat...

Evenflow80

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I mean he had like 6 inches in height and a whole freaking FOOT in reach advantage over Cormier yet still needed to cheat?

I was never a fan of Jones because I always thought his success came 90% from his clear physical advantages he had over his opponents. On top of that even at HW how many people are 6'4" with a reach of 85" inches ? Struve ?

What a bum. Glad he is gone. Sure DC has too much pride and can't take a joke apparently but at least he is genuine and true and what you see is what you get. Never mind he has been successful fighting much bigger men at both HW and LHW.

Not sure how i would feel being given a title I just lost to the same guy twice though. Bum deal for Cormier either way

You forgot to mention the eye pokes. He's been a cheater his whole MMA career.

Assuming Jones' strength comes at least partially from PEDs, I think it's safe to say he wouldn't have been able to outgrapple DC.

I mean he had like 6 inches in height and a whole freaking FOOT in reach advantage over Cormier yet still needed to cheat?

I was never a fan of Jones because I always thought his success came 90% from his clear physical advantages he had over his opponents. On top of that even at HW how many people are 6'4" with a reach of 85" inches ? Struve ?

What a bum. Glad he is gone. Sure DC has too much pride and can't take a joke apparently but at least he is genuine and true and what you see is what you get. Never mind he has been successful fighting much bigger men at both HW and LHW.

Not sure how i would feel being given a title I just lost to the same guy twice though. Bum deal for Cormier either way

giphy.gif

real life bum JJ is now.

Assuming Jones' strength comes at least partially from PEDs, I think it's safe to say he wouldn't have been able to outgrapple DC.
Yes,I think the the same, and for the last fight he did a lot of powerlifting training too, so naybe he was even stronger than for the first one.

I always thought that biggest factor in his wins was his strength, and that is main benefit of using steroids.

I am beginning to believe that Jones did not have the advantages we have all attributed to him in these forums. Else why would he ever take PEDs. No, make no mistake, Jones took them because he knew he wasn't good enough to win without them, period.

At least he gets paid big money for it. There are thousands of losers in gyms all over the world who take steroids just to feel and look good.

The sad thing is that I think Jones would probably beat DC clean as well.

But he certainly doesn't get the benefit of the doubt. No chance at that.

he is a mental midget. he needs all the cheating he can get.

At least he gets paid big money for it. There are thousands of losers in gyms all over the world who take steroids just to feel and look good.

What a fucking stupid argument. So, the guys in gyms taking steroids for their own reasons and not hurting anybody are the losers, but when Jones takes them to beat the fuck out of people he's not a loser because he's getting paid?

I agree, Cormier is a far more skilled fighter, landing the shots he did on Jones with a 1 foot reach disadvantage. lol

Jones can literally stand there and put his hand on DCs forehead and DC can't hit him.

What a fucking stupid argument. So, the guys in gyms taking steroids for their own reasons and not hurting anybody are the losers, but when Jones takes them to beat the fuck out of people he's not a loser because he's getting paid?
Everyone's on steroids dumbass.

What about all of the pathetic fans that didn't want him to defend his title or fight a real HW?

They are worse. I hope they all get food poisoning and should be banned from the site.

maybe his physical advantages are what they are because of the roids.

he might be the neil magny of LHW without the roids.

I agree, Cormier is a far more skilled fighter, landing the shots he did on Jones with a 1 foot reach disadvantage. lol

Jones can literally stand there and put his hand on DCs forehead and DC can't hit him.

I just couldn't help but think of this

Clean Jones lost to Matt Riddle.

Back