Is it possible Jones is just a moron?

Epicness

Rent-paying tenant cat
@Black
Reaction score
I keep seeing all these conspiracy threads and threads about how "his team wouldve known everything about PEDs".

OR what if theyre all just fucking stupid? Is that not an even more likely scenario? If you screw up this many times i think its pretty obvious you either dont know jack shit about how to properly cycle on/off or just dont care if you test positive

I think he is observably stupid, regardless of his team.

It's the people who are saying that they feel "sorry" or "sad" for him that bug me. Why? He's not some recovering addict in this particular case. He CHOSE to do this to gain an unfair competitive advantage. No addiction made him do this. He's just an arrogant prick who likes deceiving people and he should be banned for a few years.

Last edited:
Or is it possible that they knew and enjoyed taking their 10% of the millions he's earned over the years

This thread again.

He's an intelligent guy. The moron defense simply doesn't work.

It's the people who are saying that they feel "sorry" or "sad" for him. Why? He's not some recovering addict in this particular case. He CHOSE to do this to gain an unfair competitive advantage. No addiction made him do this. He's just an arrogant prick who likes deceiving people and he should be banned for a few years.
Agreed with everything except that he should be banned for life. His rap sheet is absolutely ridiculous.

There's a good chance he's not letting his team know about it. Probably taking steroids with his dumb friends and they give him advise on how to pass tests

Its not even a defense. How intelligent can you be while still getting caught this many times? My point is that he and his camp arent a bunch of geniuses and he wasnt set up like so many are suggesting, hes just a stupid fucking narcissistic prick

Agreed with everything except that he should be banned for life. His rap sheet is absolutely ridiculous.

This.

His speech after beating DC makes me want to vomit in retrospect.

Everything about this guy is wrong.

There are certain levels of stupidity so lofty that one can't reach them unless one is intelligent. It sometimes requires a lot of sophisticated sophistry to convince yourself to believe something that's stupid but that sounds so nice you WANT to believe it.

He's no moron, just a narcissistic sociopath who thought he was smarter than USADA.
I have seen this behavior in the criminal justice system and forensics

By the way I was a big Jones fan.

Jones is sociopath and delusional. He just doesn't get it no matter how many chances you give him he will eventually screw up again, he can't help himself.

I keep seeing all these conspiracy threads and threads about how "his team wouldve known everything about PEDs".

OR what if theyre all just fucking stupid? Is that not an even more likely scenario? If you screw up this many times i think its pretty obvious you either dont know jack shit about how to properly cycle on/off or just dont care if you test positive
Possible? Hell, I thought after everything that has happened it was obvious.

He's no moron, just a narcissistic sociopath who thought he was smarter than USADA.
I have seen this behavior in the criminal justice system and forensics

By the way I was a big Jones fan.
Didn't Jones study criminology? lol

Back