Conor Mcgregor is pound for pound the best MMA fighter on earth

Gearc10

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Now that JJ has been removed from the equation there is only DJ who shouldn't be there anyway.

Jones's cheating was obvious to anyone with half a wit. I mean, post USADA Jones fought Saint Preux and looked like shit. If that wasn't damning evidence after he all of a sudden became a killer again against a champion then, there's no talking to ye. Cormier could be one of the greatest if it wasn't for this despicable cheat Jones. Anyway, we now have enough evidence to state that he's been a longtime cheat like all the Brazilians.

As for Might Mouse - WTF has he beat? I'm being real here and going to compare his best wins with Conor's.

-MM - Benavedez, Dodson, Cejudo, Mcall
-Conor - Holloway, Poirier, Mendez, Aldo, Diaz, Alvarez. 4 of them were in the top 10 p4p and Aldo was the no.1 when they fought.

There is no comparison and when DJ stepped up he lost to Cruz. He'll loose to him, Cody and TJ if he steps up but that's doubtful if he won't even fight them at his own weight.

If the hate is strong on this one it better have some substance and lets see who the first looser is to post the DJ/JJ pic?

For what its worth here's my top 10 in the UFC.
1. Conor
2. Woodley
3. Stipe
4. Joanna
5. Khabib
6. DC
7. Cody
8. DJ
9. Ferguson
10. Bisping

I don't really have a problem with Conor being #1. He did win 2 belts like it or not.

I like the rule that you can't be ranked if you're out for a year. So his days are numbered.

Looks like someone's been watching UFC reruns on FS1.

08c5ed1dd32d62de0715d9c46a8c3b25.jpg

You can't be #1 with ZERO title defenses. In all honesty, McGregor should be stripped of the LW title too. The best MMA fighter on earth is Mighty Mouse as of now.

Now that JJ has been removed from the equation there is only DJ who shouldn't be there anyway.

Jones's cheating was obvious to anyone with half a wit. I mean, post USADA Jones fought Saint Preux and looked like shit. If that wasn't damning evidence after he all of a sudden became a killer again against a champion then, there's no talking to ye. Cormier could be one of the greatest if it wasn't for this despicable cheat Jones. Anyway, we now have enough evidence to state that he's been a longtime cheat like all the Brazilians.

As for Might Mouse - WTF has he beat? I'm being real here and going to compare his best wins with Conor's.

-Conor - Holloway, Poirier, Mendez, Aldo, Diaz, Alvarez. 4 of them were in the top 10 p4p and Aldo was the no.1 when they fought.

There is no comparison and when DJ stepped up he lost to Cruz. He'll loose to him, Cody and TJ if he steps up but that's doubtful if he won't even fight them at his own weight.

If the hate is strong on this one it better have some substance and lets see who the first looser is to post the DJ/JJ pic?

1. Conor
2. Woodley
3. Stipe
4. Joanna
5. Khabib
6. DC
7. Cody
8. DJ
9. Ferguson
10. Bisping

Stipe is a more complete MMA fighter than Conor. So is DJ. So is Cody. Those 3 are P4P top 3 when you take Jones out of the equation. Then Conor. Then probably DC, although he lost to JJ.

Khabib is as one side as Conor. Just the exact opposite side.

Joanna is also one sided, basically a kickboxer with some takedown defense. Woodley shouldn't even be in the top 5 or near the top 5.

1. Conor
2. Woodley
3. Stipe
4. Joanna
5. Khabib
6. DC
7. Cody
8. DJ
9. Ferguson
10. Bisping
giphy.gif

Well in that case it should be Cormier.

<mma3>

Why? Gus, AJ, Nelson and maybe Mir but he was past it then anyway. He couldn't beat a juiced up JJ but Conor could beat a juiced Chad and probably Jose

Why? , AJ, Nelson and maybe Mir but he was past it then anyway. He couldn't beat a juiced up JJ but Conor could beat a juiced Chad and probably Jose

He has beaten everyone except Jones. And since Jones is out of the equation according to TS he is undefeated in both HW and LHW.

So yeah.

People hate him but he's right up there. DC just got smashed, sorry can't erase that from my memory. MM refuses to fight anyone who is legit.

He has beaten everyone except Jones. And since Jones is out of the equation according to TS he is undefeated in both HW and LHW.

So yeah.

He hasn't beaten anyone of note at HW. Nelson and past prime Mir don't stand up to beating above your weight champ and Nate 2 weights above.

Do you disagree with that?

Back