If you have a message for DC, after all that meme mocking,

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
What would you tell him? I'll start, "Sorry bro, I was on your bandwagon all the way, but you have to stop yapping! You got lucky Jones was busted, though, you have to act more like a man than a drama queen because you sounded more like a manlet!"

I'll show him this:

<DCrying>

I would tell him: "Nevermind true_fan bro, Sherdog will Sherdog".

<5>

Jones is still the better fighter and nothing in DC's power can alter that fact.

I'd tell him that he was right about Jones the whole time.

"Sorry bro, Jones is a POS and it's a shame that he wasn't man enough to fight you clean. You should really press this issue and sue his bitch-ass."

Last edited:
I kept it real the whole time and supported DC before, during and after the fight. DC is the fucking man

I'd tell him that crying is a terrible look for fat people.

Bones knows SHIT !
Mods please, dont wasteland this thread, just send this bullshit piece of shit thread straight to the trash where it belongs.
<NoneOfMy>

Well, I didn't mock him.

Anyhow, I'd tell him:

"You are and were the legit champion beyond any shadow of a doubt. If someone can't win without compulsively cheating, they are outright admitting to not being the better fighter. You are the better fighter. The injustice you suffered cannot be erased, but truth emerged and justice has been served.

Other than that, haters gonna hate, you can't please everyone."

Back