If you dont understand how Jon tested positive after multiple false tests:

The Mookster

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I can actually understand how it would be difficult to see so I will explain.

Different steroids how up in your blood long after you discontinued taking them. If you read here: https://www.steroid.com/Oral-Turinabol.php

You can see that turinabol stays in your system for 6 weeks of the positive test, which means that Jon took it within the last 6 weeks. So then the question becomes

"why did he have negative tests prior to his positive tests if he has been taking this for 6+weeks???"
The answer is masking agents. These athletes use masking agents to hide turinabol from their system, however these masking agents while having a much shorter duration in your system then the actual steroid, can still be tested for. The two drug tests an athlete KNOWS they are going to take is the pre fight and post fight which means they ABSOLUTELY cannot take the masking agent in proximity to those tests, therefor they can still pop for the anabolic steroid that they took weeks ago... does this make sense to everybody??

When you're dehydrated it's more likely to show as well

His fat fuck brothers don't need to worry about being dehydrated like fighters/bodybuilders do

Jones should watch who he takes advice from imo

So your telling me a multi millionaire who can afford whatever he wants and whoever he wants
Fucked up a cycle ?

Not buying it sorry brah

When you're dehydrated it's more likely to show as well

His fat fuck brothers don't need to worry about being dehydrated like fighters/bodybuilders do

Jones should watch who he takes advice from imo
Should have, his career is done.
4 year ban inc? Nobody will care when he comes back.

Should have, his career is done.
4 year ban inc? Nobody will care when he comes back.
And thank god for that

Couldn't have happened to a more deserving person

The psychology of all of this with these athletes is a mystery to me. I would never be comfortable giving my blood and my urine knowing full well I am taking steroids or other drugs. And I am just praying and hoping the masking agents or whatever will do their job. I could never handle that kind of stress. It's crazy.

So your telling me a multi millionaire who can afford whatever he wants and whoever he wants
Fucked up a cycle ?

Not buying it sorry brah
He could also afford to not drive drunk and high, bro.

Different steroids how up in your blood long after you discontinued taking them. If you read here: https://www.steroid.com/Oral-Turinabol.php

You can see that turinabol stays in your system for 6 weeks of the positive test, which means that Jon took it within the last 6 weeks. So then the question becomes

"why did he have negative tests prior to his positive tests if he has been taking this for 6+weeks???"
The answer is masking agents. These athletes use masking agents to hide turinabol from their system, however these masking agents while having a much shorter duration in your system then the actual steroid, can still be tested for. The two drug tests an athlete KNOWS they are going to take is the pre fight and post fight which means they ABSOLUTELY cannot take the masking agent in proximity to those tests, therefor they can still pop for the anabolic steroid that they took weeks ago... does this make sense to everybody??
good explanation.
great that his fans are simply denying the test results.

I wonder how embarrassed jon jones is that he's on peds and still can't come close to dunking

2gt3g5v.jpg

Not necessarily. It could also be due to a change in testing accuracy (i.e. the test for turinabol used to only be able to detect within days of use, now it can detect weeks out). Also, not all test samples are run through every test. The negative tests likely weren't even tested for turinabol but markers/indicators were suspicious enough that further, more specific, tests were run resulting in the ability to detect week+ old usage.

Fucked up a cycle ?

Not buying it sorry brah
Yes, newsflash, sometimes fuckups get rich and continue being fuckups, have you not learned anything as a sports fan or possibly entertainment/Hollywood news

Was curious about this as well. Thanks, buddy.

Damn it!! I wanted to believe!!

Fucked up a cycle ?

Not buying it sorry brah

Just like how his Super Bowl winning brother would never fuck up a cycle?

The psychology of all of this with these athletes is a mystery to me. I would never be comfortable giving my blood and my urine knowing full well I am taking steroids or other drugs. And I am just praying and hoping the masking agents or whatever will do their job. I could never handle that kind of stress. It's crazy.
I'm guessing they have people they trust, they get away with it, get emboldened and then it's all uphill from there until it's downhill

And then add on fighting, training, your career, relationships, the business end of your fighting career etc.....the stress load is astronomical. This is why so many professional athletes crash and burn.

The only way to do it is on the straight and narrow and to delegate. Be honest, always do the right thing and have a good team of people behind you to take the load off some.

Post looks damn profound next to that GSP av.

He could also afford to not drive drunk and high, bro.

Slap on the wrists really that though
What's the worst that actually happened to him after fuck up after fuck up?
Bit of community service couple days in jail and a high car insurance premium
Back to the original point, millionaire

Back