Should Jones* wins have an asterisk, and should his win over DC be changed to a DQ?

Dana_is_your_GOD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He messed up the first time, but blamed it on dick pills. Fair enough, consider it a warning.

Second time is no accident. Is the DC win now a DQ or NC?

In my mind everybody's on something so I call it fair game.

No contest for sure. Also DC would get a percentage of his purse if you really wanted to serve justice. Gonna need that money for CTE scanning

No contest for sure. Also DC would get a percentage of his purse if you really wanted to serve justice. Gonna need that money for CTE scanning

Damn homeboy, harsh even for Sherdog.

I believe a DQ should be given during the fight, otherwise the overturn should be a NC.

Not 100% sure though.

Its like the baseball thing. What are you gonna do put an asterisk every single place that documents these things? No, its a result of the times and everyone knows whats up so he will just go on with this reputation and it will follow him always.

It will be just like Brock Lesnar vs. Mark Hunt, an NC. Hopefully it won't take 6 months to make it official, but it might.

It will be just like Brock Lesnar vs. Mark Hunt, an NC. Hopefully it won't take 6 months to make it official, but it might.
the commission can do either, but more often than not they have been calling them no contest.

Jones literally failed for steroids, most have been caught for other prohibited drugs. That might make a difference in how the commission reacts.

He messed up the first time, but blamed it on dick pills. Fair enough, consider it a warning.

Second time is no accident. Is the DC win now a DQ or NC?
This was no second time. Jon Jones has messed up over, and over in his career. He's embarrassed his sponsors, he's embarrassed the UFC, he's embarrassed the sport. He's a liar, a cheater, a criminal, and a junkie with zero remorse or desire to change. He has no business being involved in the UFC and should be banned for life and have his fighting record and achievements completely deleted, Lance Armstrong-style.

This was no second time. Jon Jones has messed up over, and over in his career. He's embarrassed his sponsors, he's embarrassed the UFC, he's embarrassed the sport. He's a liar, a cheater, a criminal, and a junkie with zero remorse or desire to change. He has no business being involved in the UFC and should be banned for life and have his fighting record and achievements completely deleted, Lance Armstrong-style.
<TrumpWrong1>

I'm actually compiling a list of Jones's entire rap sheet dating back to 2011, all his citations, arrests, positive tests, convictions, tweets, stripped titles, terminated sponsorships, deductions and disqualifications and everything else. And am considering making a compilation thread for everyone to reference when we discuss Jon Jones's actual behavior and what should happen to him.

I'll assume you don't remember all of it.

I'm actually compiling a list of Jones's entire rap sheet dating back to 2011, all his citations, arrests, positive tests, convictions, tweets, stripped titles, terminated sponsorships, deductions and disqualifications and everything else. And am considering making a compilation thread for everyone to reference when we discuss Jon Jones's actual behavior and what should happen to him.

I'll assume you don't remember all of it.
Sad.

In contest test failure should result in a loss and 50% purse payout to your opponent imo.

Make it a NC and give DC half his purse

No. You go on ignore. That's better. :)
Haha. Look forward to your bitch ass thread whining about every little perceived misdeed the big evil Monster known as Jon Jones has committed with total disregard for your little feelings

Back