Color the odd GOAT out

Cooliox

Steel Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
UFC_Champs_2_large.jpg

Hi kids (and pops...), using a 2B sharpened pencil, please color the odd man out

Optional
1. Circle the odd man out instead
2. Why is he the odd Goat(SP) out.
3. Yes

GSP is a great fighter. No caveat.

Listen. Fighter is like a stock.
Some have clean books some have dirty books.

UFC_Champs_2_large.jpg

Hi kids (and pops...), using a 2B sharpened pencil, please color the odd man out

Optional
1. Circle the odd man out instead
2. Why is he the odd Goat(SP) out.
3. Yes

GSP - vanished after the Hendricks debacle 4 years ago, and hasn't been seen yet under USADA. Would get stiffened by current WW champ and probably knows it.

Silva - got popped as an old timer only after snapping his fucking leg in half and hasn't fought seriously since - but has fought.

Jones - not worth the effort.

I'd color out Jones and GSP, probably. GSP gets no credit for exempting himself from competition. Silva then gets a nice fat asterisk over his head.

GSP - vanished after the Hendricks debacle 4 years ago, and hasn't been seen yet under USADA. Would get stiffened by current WW champ and probably knows it.

Silva - got popped as an old timer only after snapping his fucking leg in half and hasn't fought seriously since - but has fought.

Jones - not worth the effort.

I'd color out Jones and GSP, probably. GSP gets no credit for exempting himself from competition. Silva then gets a nice fat asterisk over his head.

Silva popped pre-USADA and his record post-USADA is dismissed as being "old".

By that same measure GSP was tested more than anyone else in his time when he voluntarily paid for VADA testing. I mean, who pays for extra testing??? Someone who was using??? His boss Dana called him stupid and refused to fund it, his opponent Hendricks backed out of it... and GSP still went through with extra testing on his own accord, set an example and blew the whistle on steroids in the UFC leading to NSAC holding random tests for the first time and busting even Anderson Silva... hence, the implementation of USADA when Lorenzo and Dana CLEARLY said they would not pay for extra testing cause it cost too much.

I wish GSP got more credit for being a trailblazer.

PS You don't have to color out Jones

2x bust

Silva popped pre-USADA and his record post-USADA is dismissed as being "old".

By that same measure GSP was tested more than anyone else in his time when he voluntarily paid for VADA testing. I mean, who pays for extra testing??? Someone who was using??? His boss Dana called him stupid and refused to fund it, his opponent Hendricks backed out of it... and GSP still went through with extra testing on his own accord, set an example and blew the whistle on steroids in the UFC leading to NSAC holding random tests for the first time and busting even Anderson Silva... hence, the implementation of USADA when Lorenzo and Dana CLEARLY said they would not pay for extra testing cause it cost too much.

I wish GSP got more credit for being a trailblazer.

PS You don't have to color out Jones

2x bust
Heard it all before and haven't been impressed before.

The key facts are that GSP went AWOL after Hendricks and has yet to return under USADA.

He's also a fighter that was consistently under suspicion for doping.

Negative points for popping. But no points for going MIA.

Heard it all before and haven't been impressed before.

The key facts are that GSP went AWOL after Hendricks and has yet to return under USADA.

He's also a fighter that was consistently under suspicion for doping.

Negative points for popping. But no points for going MIA.
I'm sure you have never heard it all before like this:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/gsps-return-full-breakdown-why-now-why-mw.3589391/

If you actually read the whole post, get back to me on what you think.

Back