Let them JUICE! Get rid of USADA,

giphy.gif

These guys know it's the USADA era yet they still fuck around. No sympathy for these cheaters they dug their own graves.

Nope. Frauds like Lesnar, Jones and Andy need to be exposed.

It'll continue to be a painful process for the emotionally invested fanboys who idolized them, but them's the breaks.

Eh, I just think Of Viotr and how he was killing people in that ring, and that makes me think they need to be illegal for a reason.

Let them juice!! I agree..

Look at baseball how boring it is now..
back in the juice days of Sammy Sosa,Barry Bonds,etc homeruns and games were enjoyable to watch now todays cames you cant make it past the 4th inning before dozing off.

Let the juice flow!

The mushy middle simply creates a mess of a situation.

Either allow PEDs, or tighten the net to the nth degree with gigantic penalties for use.

Personally, I would allow them. Not because I exactly want to see fighters on PEDs, but because I think it's probably the best way to ensure a level playing field.

No we don't need roid ragers. Look what it did to pro wrestling. Some of those motherfuckers like Chris Benoit became super sketchy

I hate to say this but the TS has a point. This isn't the damn Olympics. Let them juice.

Let them juice!! I agree..

Look at baseball how boring it is now..
back in the juice days of Sammy Sosa,Barry Bonds,etc homeruns and games were enjoyable to watch now todays cames you cant make it past the 4th inning before dozing off.

Let the juice flow!

Actually, I believe the league is about to smash a record for home runs hit in a season, this year.

They figured out that the baseballs were the problem, so they changed them. Now everyone is a potential 20HR guy.

Maybe the UFC can change the cage to solid steel, so we can see some more KO's.

I totally understand the sentiment of just letting guys use whatever they want but i dont understand keeping peds and roids illegal but getting rid of USADA because they are good at catching people.

Nah. If you start having fighters die in the cage because of uber-oided manicas.....the politicians, the media, and the vast majority of the public will come down on this sport even more than they already have. Hell, I'm still clinging to the hope that MMA will become an Olympic sport some day.

What's better, USADA nails 80% of the UFC roster due to cheating or everyone uses the juice and the level of fighting increases??
My thoughts exactly...

Nah. If you start having fighters die in the cage because of uber-oided manicas.....the politicians, the media, and the vast majority of the public will come down on this sport even more than they already have. Hell, I'm still clinging to the hope that MMA will become an Olympic sport some day.

Who died in PRIDE, under in-fight rules that were probably more severe than the rules currently followed in the UFC?

It's almost impossible for a fighter to die in-cage, strictly as a result of the goings-on within the cage.

Back