Jones violation due to blood doping?

The non believer

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
A lot of people yelling why would Jon use steroids so close to a fight with little to no effect to gain and all the risk in the world and Jones teammates and fans using this point to claim "set-up" and framing.

A plausible reason why a tainted blod sample could occure with a steroid agent so close to fight time with little to no gain for the athlete could point to blood doping. In endurance sports many of the newer doping violations has been with performance enhancers showing up at weird times midway in a grand tour of cycling where the drug would make no sense to take. And a lot of these violations has been due to blood doping where tainted blood has been extracted out of competion and then injected when high performance is around the corner and that extra red blood cells is needed.

I guess its possible but I would think a camp with millions to spend would be able to centrifuge the shit out of autologous blood to remove all the original liquid fraction and just inject the cells with some new matrix. Do red blood cells themselves occlude TBol metabolites? If USADA can really detect metabolites from the original donor blood that will be a game changer.

Interdasting theory.. Definitely the kind of screw up that a screw up makes, not remembering to freeze clean blood.

I dont know basically it was around the same time he would be tested by the commission,so to take anything or do anything seems bizarre.Not like you dont know there is a test on x day.

T-bol is taken orally.

Never heard of it in blood doping.
But anything is possible, I suppose.

I guess its possible but I would think a camp with millions to spend would be able to centrifuge the shit out of autologous blood to remove all the original liquid fraction and just inject the cells with some new matrix. Do red blood cells themselves occlude TBol metabolites? If USADA can really detect metabolites from the original donor blood that will be a game changer.

I highly doubt that anyone knows what the fuck you are talking about lol

biglebowskieyeblinks.gif

T-bol is taken orally.

Never heard of it in blood doping.
But anything is possible, I suppose.
Oral tbol ends up in your blood, blood is removed and frozen.. Half life activity ceases and is likely still there when thawed and reinjected

This document has a list of oral tbol metabolites and their chemical formula. A biochemist should be able to tell if the molecule can pass a cell membrane
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...gglMAA&usg=AFQjCNGhQxeRrYE087P4fVaxD2i8axhZIg

Last edited:
Back