Chael Sonnen reacts to Jones failed drug test

• Thread starter Deleted member 501827
  • Start date
That was actually pretty funny

"I used to fail more tests than I passed"

1. This clown is the last one I want to hear from? He had been caught with the most steroids in his body for an MMA fighter and still came up short when he fought other cheater!

Sonnen LOL, cmon he makes Jones look like mother theresa on the roids situation

This clown is the last one I want to hear from? He had been caught with the most steroids in his body for an mama fighter and still came up short when he fought other cheater!

Doesnt that make him an "expert opinion" on this subject matter though?

Chael can spot cheaters when they take their shirts off.

Who needs USADA? Just let Chael decide who is using. Much cheaper and easier process.

Chael Sonnen, the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.

"I used to fail more tests than I passed"
I love Chael, he's like your favorite honest liar in the world.

1. This clown is the last one I want to hear from? He had been caught with the most steroids in his body for an MMA fighter and still came up short when he fought other cheater!

And still undefeated.. and the highest natural testosterone in the UFC

He also said in the interview that he's failed more tests that he passed. And no he didn't get caught with most steroids ever. He got caught with HGH and TRT treatments that were Dr. prescribed.

Where as Jones has been busted for coke, a masking agent, and Turinabol (Which is an illegal black market steroid)

I've never been one to really care about PEDs in the sport as they are everywhere in high level athletics, so you never know who's on what, but Jones has been morally more wrong than Chael in his behavior. Plus at least Chael admits it.

Doesnt that make him an "expert opinion" on this subject matter though?

I think it does. I can't stand Chael but reading one of his interviews, he gave the most no-nonsense answer about PEDs and supplements. He said when fighters are popped, the first thing they do is go on google to look for legit things that contain the banned substances. Then that's what they claim they used.

I think Chael knows all the top guys and most of the roster is on one thing or another..

Fuck off asshole

Chael is the best talker ever. He would twist Conor up into a pretzel and kick him off a building.

Any recently unsubscribe to Chael's podcast? It's getting so hard to listen to but I'm trying to hang in there with him.

The big difference between Chael and Jon, no one gives a shit that Chael juices cause he gets his ass handed to him in every fight that matters anyway.

Back