Would you ever want to see Jones vs DC again?

sharkcat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm truly curious to know if DC can beat Jon clean, but I don't know if I want to go through all that again. I'm a Jones critic, but he won me over in the weeks following the fight. He seemed genuinely honest and matured, but I guess this shows you always have to be skeptical with people.

I feel bad for the people who paid for that fight to see an honest competition. Jon clearly doesn't respect the integrity of the sport or the fans. DC also took a nasty KO, which can change careers, and took all that shit from the fans for calling Jones out.

Also, being from the Detroit area, it sucks knowing I could have been at one of the biggest fights in UFC history in Jones vs Miocic, but that's not happening now.

Damn shame!

"I'm truly curious to know if DC can beat Jon clean"

He can't, just accpet it.

He KO's him on roids

Points him clean.

Lol no. Jones has proven beyond all doubt that he's so absolutely terrified of fighting DC while clean that there's zero chance it will ever happen

No. I think that ship has sailed. You can't trust that Jones will be clean or even show up to the fight.

"I'm truly curious to know if DC can beat Jon clean"

He can't, just accpet it.

He KO's him on roids

Points him clean.
Lol that makes sense. Jon is guaranteed to beat DC even while clean, yet he still risks his career to juice against him

I'm getting to the point where I no longer believe anyone is clean.

Some might say that's a couple or 20 years too late.

But DC is using as well. Fuck that guy. At least Jones had the decency of testing positive.

I would and let dc be on juice trt and any other thing that will help him woop that cheat.

Lol that makes sense. Jon is guaranteed to beat DC even while clean, yet he still risks his career to juice against him

Conisdering he was already beaten clean....yeah it makes sense, it's juts like I said lol

Jones is too scared to fight DC clean, as he has made abundantly clear.

Also- DC will be a geriatric by the time the suspension wears off.

Unless this is all some colossal fuck up by USADA, which I doubt, I have no desire to ever see Jones fight again

Even though Jon Jones tested positive, I was still entertained. I still thought it was a good fight.

Only if there was a handicap in DCs favor such as Jones has to take the lady hormones they give to traps. Poetic really.

I would only be interested in seeing them fight again if it was a 100% guarantee Jones was not on roids and has been clean long enough to wipe out all benefits from past usage. And if that happened I believe DC beats him.

DC will be retired by the time we get to see Jones fight again in the US. Won't ever happen.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back