@Brown
Reaction score
This guy has been doing great in Bellator

He KOed Fedor in 1 Rnd

He KOed HW contender Black Beast in minutes

And hes only improving

He could be the best HW striking matchup for Stipe

Maybe.

I would choose Schaub, though, to come back and get an instant title shot.

He beat Mitrione, and he's getting kinda famous lately.

Mittrione was already calling out Stipe after he conked Fedor, wanting a cross-promotional superfight.:

"I do think I'm the best heavyweight in the world," he said. "Any given day, I am. And I'll tell you what, I love [UFC heavyweight champion] Stipe [Miocic]. Stipe's a great dude. I love Stipe.

"Stipe: Get down for the Ali Act. Let's get this Ali Act passed so when I get this belt, you and I can have a unification fight. It'd be awesome, great money, let's do this. Ali Act: You and me, Stipe."

http://www.flocombat.com/article/58...enges-stipe-miocic-let-s-do-this#.WZ2NMCiiGS0

BTW, what does it say about Stipe that someone feels compelled to confess their love for him before they issue a challenge? Reminds me of Junior saying after UFC 211 that if he couldn't be heavyweight champ, he was glad it was Stipe that had the belt.

Maybe.

I would choose Schaub, though, to come back and get an instant title shot.

He beat Mitrione, and he's getting kinda famous lately.

They've actually had a little history together in the gym. Stipe would crosstrain a little at Grudge in the past, and he was brought in to be a sparring partner when Schaub was preparing for the Rothwell fight.

No way but if some crazy shit like that happens Brendon S is in front of him.

Knocking out Fedor hasn't been that big of an accomplishment since he started fighting in a cage.

Hendo didn't get a HW title shot when he came back to the UFC for knocking out Fedor, so....

No. Mitrione lost to Schaub and Browne. If he cleans out the HWs in Bellator (gets revenge against Nelson and Kongo in rematches, beat Sergei and maybe King Mo), then maybe he'd be 1 or 2 fights from a title shot if he returns. He's also 39, so he'll be in his 40s by then...like a lot of the UFC HW roster. I can't see him ever beating younger guys like Stipe or Nagannou, though.

Got submitted by Schaub.
Thats all I have to say.

In the Worldwide Forum, they were hyping him as a great, underrated HW just before the Fedor fight. But when Meathead was in the UFC, they thought he was an overrated UFC/TUF guy who lost to Schaub, Browne and others.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back