Will this cause a quick DC turnaround?

binny

I'll beat your ass if you jump on my couch.
@Brown
Reaction score
Read around before this Jones business and from what I gathered people thought DC would lay low till '18. Will we see a rejuvenated fervor from DC in his quest to be the best? Whether it's belt straight back to DC or vacant title fight, I would love to see DC vs Volkan before the Gus rematch. It's not pushing Volkan too fast. If he is really top 5 material, a couplet of fights with DC was inevitable anyways.

100% lol. DC is feeling a lot better and closer to returning to training after this news I have zero doubt

100% lol. DC is feeling a lot better and closer to returning to training after this news I have zero doubt
I hope so, but I still wonder what the "loss" and the losing his emotions on tv did to him. I hope nothing. I really like seeing the good guys win.

Should still take six months off after the knockout. He was out cold.

I hope so, but I still wonder what the "loss" and the losing his emotions on tv did to him. I hope nothing. I really like seeing the good guys win.
Dude probably should take at least 5-6 more months off before his next fight though because that was one of the more damaging KOs in recent memory

edit: dude above just beat me to it

I'm sure this has reenergized him. If he had plans to go to HW, those must have changed

Should still take six months off after the knockout. He was out cold.
I wish you were wrong. You probably aren't. Too bad DC is still an AKA fighter, and fighter safety and health is the 8th most important thing they are worried about in training.

He still cried like a girl. Should probably take an additional year off to get that out of people's minds.

DC needs to sit out for a while, or he stands a good chance of another loss if he is in a fight where he eats shots like he did against Rumble or Gus.

I'm predicting a Dec. return, and that might be long enough.

I'm sure news has him in a mixed placed right now where he doesn't know what to think or how to react. Sure he would be the fav to get the belt against whoever he is matched up with. But does he want to do all this all over again? Win the belt and have people again saying he isn't the real champ. The difference this time around is he would probably be finished fighting if and when Jones comes back. Maybe that in itself will energize him to say let's do this and whatever happens just happens but he won't be facing Jones again. He should take the time off and figure it all out for the start of 2018.

AKA trains hard, DC better take it easy. Maybe try to fight in march 2018.

The emotional stuff isn't a big deal especially now that he'll be largely vindicated for everything. Nonetheless, he was pretty badly concussed so a quick turnaround might not be what the doctor orders.

The emotional stuff isn't a big deal especially now that he'll be largely vindicated for everything. Nonetheless, he was pretty badly concussed so a quick turnaround might not be what the doctor orders.
doctor ordered 2 months off. if he does it, gets back into the swing of things for a month or 2 and accepts a fight 2-3 months out from that, then he should be fine.

AKA trains hard, DC better take it easy. Maybe try to fight in march 2018.
what if the title didn't go to DC and they wanted a fight sooner to fill the vacancy?

what if the title didn't go to DC and they wanted a fight sooner to fill the vacancy?
I feel that its probably going to go to DC.

A fight in the meantime could be for an interim title maybe?

Hope jones is fucked for life from this one if he actually did do steroids.

DC is the true champion the UFC deserves, not this jones disgrace.

Read around before this Jones business and from what I gathered people thought DC would lay low till '18. Will we see a rejuvenated fervor from DC in his quest to be the best? Whether it's belt straight back to DC or vacant title fight, I would love to see DC vs Volkan before the Gus rematch. It's not pushing Volkan too fast. If he is really top 5 material, a couplet of fights with DC was inevitable anyways.

I would advise against it. He got legit KO'd and his brain needs to recover.

He has a family to think about now and it's not like he's hurting for money. I think he should do more commentary since stann left.

I'd hope maybe 1 year minimum

Hope jones is fucked for life from this one if he actually did do steroids.

DC is the true champion the UFC deserves, not this jones disgrace.

nah, they'll find some loop hole and spin it as some boner pill supplement.

Jones seems like he's not ashamed of admitting to taking these pills whereas the normal human would be embarrassed.

This is actually worse than ever for Daniel. Because the sad truth of the matter is we will never truly know what would've happened had they fought with Jones completely clean. We will never know. Because Jones is Done with this long suspension they are never going to fight again.

Back