If we have a new GOAT, let me hear a 'hell yeah'...

He will be after he clips out Cain and Overeem in a rematch. It would be hard to argue! UFC GOAT that is ;)

GSP is probably goat atm. If We're taking ped's into account.

Fedor, possibly, but he does have those losses lately.

He will be after he clips out Cain and Overeem in a rematch. It would be hard to argue! UFC GOAT that is ;)
Ufc GOAT? That's an oxymoron. Do you know what GOAT stands for?!

That means 'all time', Craig.

The Last Emperor can never be dethroned. You can't replace that type of magic. It simply can't be done. Thank you, Fedor.

You are p4p the lamest poster on this site. Pathetic.
2hs59qo.jpg

The Last Emperor can never be dethroned. You can't replace that type of magic. It simply can't be done. Thank you, Fedor.
He's like the Bull Russell of MMA. Great for his time, but did things that could've only been done at that time against that competition

He's like the Bull Russell of MMA. Great for his time, but did things that could've only been done at that time against that competition
He's more like the Wilt Chamberlain. He would have been great in any era

Idk, I picked bill cuz he consistently beat Wilt
Because he played with much better talent. Wilt was the better player.

I just think Wilt gets slept on by people. Wilt would be dominant in any era. I think prime Fedor is UFC champion right now as well despite what people think.

There is no way Stipe is GOAT. Completely ridiculous. How many defenses does he have? Exactly.

Fedor

Fedor is probably going to lose every fight from here on out. He's not good anymore. He isn't Fedor anymore. Father Time is undefeated. But he was the man when he was Fedor

Back