Did someone dose his drink?

T

TrueMykill

I don't know about steroids, but I like conspiracies, so I was wondering if someone could have handed him a tainted bottle after weigh-ins with this oral steroid knowing about it's half life and popability? Is Turinabol a pill or liquid? Could this happen?

e6ce8a1a8b57bcb3a9305daecf79056d.jpg

Someone probably accidentally contaminated his steroid cocktail in the lab where it's made.

I don't know about steroids, but I like conspiracies, so I was wondering if someone could have handed him a tainted bottle after weigh-ins with this oral steroid knowing about it's half life and popability? Is Turinabol a pill or liquid? Could this happen?

e6ce8a1a8b57bcb3a9305daecf79056d.jpg
uthyrHg.gif

Yeah, DC has people everywhere ........

jon jones is the only fighter ever that people immediatley jump to his defense when he pops even though its not the first time. cognitive bias is a motherfucker lol you will believe what you want to beleive regardless of the evidence in most cases because people dont think about things logically at all ... this is why america needs more people in the sciences so they understand evidence and recognizing patterns.

Dana's semen was contaminated.

I know I put something in a drink and handed it to his people but I don't know if they gave it to him or not.

I made a protein shake called Turinashake (SO YUMMY!) and I hoped he would like it.

Now I'm wondering if it's all my fault...

FUCK!

When guys legitimately get off steroids, their musculature, body language and even style of competing change. They lose their endurance, aggression and more. Look at Bigfoot and a lot of other guys who I suppose I shouldn't name.

Jones looked exactly the same as the first time he fought Cormier. He wasn't dosed. He's just a cheating piece of shit.

jon jones is the only fighter ever that people immediatley jump to his defense when he pops even though its not the first time. cognitive bias is a motherfucker lol you will believe what you want to beleive regardless of the evidence in most cases because people dont think about things logically at all ... this is why america needs more people in the sciences so they understand evidence and recognizing patterns.
<Dana05>

We may never see JJ or Conor in the octagon again.. and I am ok with that

Back