To all the Jones was set up people...

'Suga Daddy'

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Understand that just because he tested positive for the steroid on fight night and not weeks prior doesn't mean he wasn't taking it. U can take something and it doesn't show in ur piss strains sometimes due to proper dieretic intake other times due to blind luck. I'm not going to go into the scientific specifics, but tt this point Jones is the ultimate fuck up, just accept it.

Jones is the ultra embarrassment of the sport. He continues to disappoint fans, other fighters the and the UFC mgmt. People want him to be great but he just gives people the desire to not want to be disappointed and embarrassed to be supporting him.

Agreed. Not sure why people feel they need a logically consistent explanation for the latest Jon Jones fuck up. Don't we know better by now?

yeah, he was set up....

said the person who is about as smart as jon jones.

Monkeys.

Understand that just because he tested positive for the steroid on fight night and not weeks prior doesn't mean he wasn't taking it. U can take something and it doesn't show in ur piss strains sometimes due to proper dieretic intake other times due to blind luck. I'm not going to go into the scientific specifics, but tt this point Jones is the ultimate fuck up, just accept it.

"Understand that just because he tested positive for the steroid on fight night and not weeks prior doesn't mean he wasn't taking it."

And the positive test doesn't mean he was taking it either.

Pretty hilarious you're making fun of people for believing something and then you're apparently just as stupid as them "but tt this point Jones is the ultimate fuck up, just accept it."

No one has any evidence to believe either way.

"Understand that just because he tested positive for the steroid on fight night and not weeks prior doesn't mean he wasn't taking it."

And the positive test doesn't mean he was taking it either.

Pretty hilarious you're making fun of people for believing something and then you're apparently just as stupid as them "but tt this point Jones is the ultimate fuck up, just accept it."

No one has any evidence to believe either way.

Wait...a positive test is not evidence?

Whooooooooa. You should become an attorney and get all these people off getting popped for BAC or failing a piss test for weed at probation.

Wait...a positive test is not evidence?

Whooooooooa. You should become an attorney and get all these people off getting popped for BAC or failing a piss test for weed at probation.

Does the positive test prove that he intentionally took steroids?

Does the positive test prove that he intentionally took steroids?
Does taking something "unintentionally" mean...
1. that you weren't taking it?
2. that you don't benefit from it?

Explain please.

A positive test is evidence yes, but it's not enough evidence for me to believe that he intentionally took steroids and deserves to be punished.

It seems very fishy. Cheap steroid. All that he already went through.

All I'm saying is the positive test isn't proof of anything. Yet people are acting like he's now a proven cheater.

The tests aren't infallible, but are the definition of "evidence".

<36>

I never said it wasn't evidence. I said "No one has any evidence to believe either way."

It's bad wording. So it should say "Nobody has proof either way. The positive test does not prove that Jon intentionally took steroids"

A positive test is evidence yes, but it's not enough evidence for me to believe that he intentionally took steroids and deserves to be punished.

All I'm saying is the positive test isn't proof of anything. Yet people are acting like he's now a proven cheater.
he is indeed a proven cheater
<36>

yeah. Cormier snuck in his room at night, just before jones was about to drink a glass of water, and spiked it with some fucking tbol LOL

Does taking something "unintentionally" mean...
1. that you weren't taking it?
2. that you don't benefit from it?

No. But it means you shouldn't be punished for it unless someone can prove that you did something stupid.

Back