True or False: Jones would rather win on roids, than lose clean?

chuckleknuckle

Non binary - racially neutral - anarcho fascinista
Banned
Reaction score
Like many, I predicted before the fight that Jones will test positive, because he'd rather beat Cormier juiced and win, than feel like he did against OSP and lose to Cormier clean.

Why? Lance Armstrong is still considered by many, and himself to be the greatest cyclist of all time.
Jones would rather be considered the GOAT with an asterix, than risk losing to Cormier and not be considered
the GOAT.

What say you Sherdog, agree or disagree?

Well it's quite clearly true.

True He probably feels he just needs to be doing something even though he may not need to. Like he feels I'll be damn if I'm stepping in a cage without some juice whether I need it or not.

Probably.

He seems to have that kind of personality that abhors losing at anything at some atavistic level.

Makes one great at sports and other competitive events but quite a prick all around, I guess.

<Fedor23>

Like many, I predicted before the fight that Jones will test positive, because he'd rather beat Cormier juiced and win, than feel like he did against OSP and lose to Cormier clean.

Why? Lance Armstrong is still considered by many, and himself to be the greatest cyclist of all time.
Jones would rather be considered the GOAT with an asterix, than risk losing to Cormier and not be considered
the GOAT.

What say you Sherdog, agree or disagree?
Yes, because everybody use PEDs in UFC ( or 99 percent).

I think you can beat an NFL test easier than a USADA test. He takes bad advice from people close to him who maybe pass said tests (sometimes)

Back