Does anybody feel sorry for Jon?

Jake the Muss

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
After the initial shock has worn off, do you feel kind of bad for JJ knowing that the best case scenario is having a tainted legacy?

or

<36>

Nah this is fucking brilliant I can't stand Jon.

it depends if everyone else is truly on it.
Then he becomes the sucker that got caught.

If everyone he beat was 100% clean, then fuck him.

But we will never know.

Knew his sample would come back positive. Can't beat DC without the juice.

I feel a bit gutted for the Sport in general because business was picking up with him, now it's kinda taken a nose dive again. not so much for the Athlete because it's Jones but for the Sport it's a pretty bad knock.

I knew he looked sketchy and was hiding something with that shaved head and weird looking beard.

Last edited:
No. I love how people keep calling him a "kid" to justify some of his actions- that is a grown ass man.

The disappointment is still trumping any other feelings I have so far.

I'm not even a big Jon fan. Cheered for him a couple times, rooted against him more often. It's just sad.

Nah.

He's still wealthy and has dozens of opportunities he keeps shitting on.

Brought this on himself.

If I feel anything it's disappointment....I heard a comment from a fan last night that cracked me up though:

"When I die, I want Jon Jones to lower me into my grave.....So he can let me down one last time."

maxresdefault.jpg

Feel sorry for DC, Jon Jones kicked the shit out of him and made him cry infront of millions.

How can anybody feel sorry for him? I legitimately don't understand it. The guy has been categorically an awful person his entire career, well before he started pissing hot, as well as a habitual fuck-up across the board. He has made millions of dollars in the process. If you feel sorry for a guy that has been a piece of garbage for years, while fucking up left and right, yet still making millions of dollars, then I guess I'm not sure I understand how emotions are supposed to work.

I don't feel sorry for him if he was intentionally cheating.

But outside of the penalties he will face I don't wish him any ill will. I actually think he team should be monitoring his mental wellbeing very closely at the moment.

No. I love how people keep calling him a "kid" to justify some of his actions- that is a grown ass man.

"Kid" "boy" what is the difference. They're both racist terms.

Every time I start to feel sorry for Jon I remember what DC looked like after 214, and it stops.

I don't feel sorry for him. I'm not a Jones fan. I'm not a DC fun.

But I like the way Jones fight, so I'll miss watching his fights.

Oh... It takes two PED busts to ruin a legacy?

Fuck that. Both Jones and Silva fucked up their legacies after one PED bust.

Back