Jones May Get a Life Sentence, But He Narrowly Escaped Death

I always said before when stipe wasnt stil the champ that he could beat jones people here are quoting me and saying i was delusional lol

Jones beats up Stipe
giphy.gif

Jones has way more tools. Stipe is physically stronger and that is it.
Stipe is a far advanced boxer, better than any Jones has ever seen. Hits harder than any of them, too. He's also a D1 wrestler and bigger than anyone Jones has wrestled in MMA. That strength is a big factor considering jones wrestling would be practically nullified, if he didn't get outgrappled himself. Stipe would finish him

Stipe is a far advanced boxer, better than any Jones has ever seen. Hits harder than any of them, too. He's also a D1 wrestler and bigger than anyone Jones has wrestled in MMA. That strength is a big factor considering jones wrestling would be practically nullified, if he didn't get outgrappled himself. Stipe would finish him
I wouldn't expect Jones wrestling to be nullified and I would take Jones muay thai in a stand up war over Stipe.

Not that it matters now. Thanks USADA. I'm sure we'd all rather have clean fighters than see Jones/Stipe

I wouldn't expect Jones wrestling to be nullified and I would take Jones muay thai in a stand up war over Stipe.

Not that it matters now. Thanks USADA. I'm sure we'd all rather have clean fighters than see Jones/Stipe
He couldn't outwrestle Cormier at 205. Stipe couldn't make 205 in a dream and had a better wrestling background than jones. Stipe might be the one on top of jones.

And HOW, sway? How do you take Jones in a stand up fight? Man he'd get cracked around bad. Stipe is an even better boxer than Gus with a longer reach and much heavier hands

Do the math

Everyone had a monster when they don't have to show their hand. This is a timeless truth of life.

Jones would have had a better chance against Lesnar than against Miocic. All that shit though is a pipe dream now.

Lol! Stipe would have beat him up worse than Gus.

Time to get rid of the sleazebag. How many fucking chances has the guy had?!

And he's not or ever been the GOAT. I know I know... "Bu.. Bu.. But Fedor in PRIDES non existent testing, doe!!" Lol Well Fedor was up against guys under that same testing. He wasn't getting popped while other guys fought him clean.

Jones needs to hit the bricks. I hope he enjoys watching Gus, the guy that should have gotten the nod against him, win the title from a rehab house.

Jones would have had a better chance against Lesnar than against Miocic. All that shit though is a pipe dream now.
Of course he would have a better chance against Lesnar than Stipe.

Literally anybody on the planet would have a better chance against lesnar than Stipe lol

Back