Now DC is/was always the real LHW champion and Jones will be forever the paperchamp

Now DC is/was always the real LHW champion and Jones will be forever the paperchamp

• Total voters

Naj85

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Need to be a poll

A) Yes
B) No (dc still paper champ. Jones the real champ)

Last edited:
jb268vM.gif

Yes. Jon Jones has been a steroid abuser his whole career. Doesn't get more fake than that.

DC was always the real champ.

Regardless of steroids, Jones destroyed DC. It is a great time for Jones haters to proclaim DC as the GOAT but deep down even they know it isn't true. Nothing against DC though, he is probably the second best LHW ever and if it weren't for Jones, he'd probably be the GOAT.

Agreed. Jones was the paper champ all along. who woulda guessed.

Regardless of steroids, Jones destroyed DC. It is a great time for Jones haters to proclaim DC as the GOAT but deep down even they know it isn't true. Nothing against DC though, he is probably the second best LHW ever and if it weren't for Jones, he'd probably be the GOAT.
Obviously Jones didn't think he could win clean, though.

What's to say that a PED-free Jon would be strong enough to stuff DC's takedowns, or have enough cardio to grind out tough rounds?

Real 206.2 pounds champion.

Matt Hammill is real LHW Champ.

Maybe merge this with my thread from 3 hours ago on Instant Redemption.
Hespectfully

i wanted dc ko'ed bones in ufc 197 but jones won. All fighters are on drugs, but jones was caught, whats the problem? Besides we will don't have jones cigano barnett rothwell lesnar fights in a time .....cause usada tests....

I don't know the answer to the question. All I know, it's a sad day when there's a huge possibility that we may never see the greatest mma talent we've ever seen compete again..

Everyone loses in this case..

Obviously Jones didn't think he could win clean, though.

What's to say that a PED-free Jon would be strong enough to stuff DC's takedowns, or have enough cardio to grind out tough rounds?

You could speculate whatever you want to, there is only one fact which is right there on video to see where Jones is killing DC. What's to say he couldn't stuff DC's takedowns? What's to say he wasn't on steroid the first time they fought and stuffed DC still? There will always be different opinions about it.

Personally I've always liked DC and I think he'll once again be a great champ but considering him above Jones is just wishful thinking.

The paperchamp drug cheat who got his ass handed to him by Gus

Jones is a cheat. They've had one really close fight and one fight where dc had success till he got knocked out. Jones can't handle dcs strength and cardio. He was an Olympian. That dude owes me 100 bucks.

Jones is a cheat. They've had one really close fight and one fight where dc had success till he got knocked out. Jones can't handle dcs strength and cardio. He was an Olympian. That dude owes me 100 bucks.

lol you will never get your 100 bucks and DC will never get the GOAT status, just deal with it and move on

but its not regardless of steroids the steroids are part of the reason he can train like that and come in uninjured. they also give you a huge advantage in cardio training allowing him to really push the pace both in training and in fights which he wouldnt be able to do without the doping. so no jones win over cormier is overturned if these allegations are true and its like it never happened.

You could speculate whatever you want to, there is only one fact which is right there on video to see where Jones is killing DC. What's to say he couldn't stuff DC's takedowns? What's to say he wasn't on steroid the fiirst time they fought and stuffed DC still? There will always be different opinions about it.

Personally I've always liked DC and I think he'll once again be a great champ but considering him above Jones is just wishful thinking.

Why? The difference between the two fighters hasn't been particularly broad in the octagon, and the difference that PEDs make can be considerable.

Jon is the only guy AFAIK who has ever been able to totally shut down DC's offensive wrestling, and this has largely been due to physicality. He also always pulls ahead in the later rounds, early on it was back and forth. It's as good an explanation as any for his freak cardio.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back