This cements Conor as GOAT. Fact.

OneToeKO

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Jones was nothing but the byproduct of PEDs. The GOAT juice head!

Conor is now officially undisputed GOAT.

Conor bless.

When it comes to overall GOAT status, Conor cannot hold Fedor's mouthguard cup.

Yes, the ZERO defenses GOAT, ever.

0NPDfAUiTJaSWLDMcZYv_Ping%20Pong%20Double%20Kill.gif

Last edited:
It's cute that you think Conor isn't on PED's.

Conor bless.
Conor is still behind GSP until he, you know, actually defends a title and stops handpicking his opponents to suit his style.

But after seeing the thread with Conor's possibly gyno surgery, I have my doubts he's clean

Plus we saw how he became when Nate called him out on his ped usage and we saw him completely break character.

Cue defensive responses of "but but Nate's team mates"

Let's be honest here, we all know Artem Lobov is the real GOAT.
13-13 bless.

It cements conor as one of UFC's last big draws and PPV stars. Brock is out, Ronda is out, and now Jones...

Aaaaaahahahahaha. Conor is an average mixed martial artist, with above average promotional acumen and a great dollop of preferential treatment by his employer. Hardly goat status.

Conor bless.

conor is byproduct of grooming and hype machine

was dana flying dennis siver around the world for stem cell shots, i wanna know

lol at Conor being Goat when there is a clear GOAT in Platinum Mike Perry

connor is the current #2 p4p so he defintley cant be goat lol i dont argue mighty mouse is the goat yet but hes making a strong case and hes def the flw goat. but the greatest of all time doesnt get choked out by nate diaz and refuse to defend titles. connor is a beast no doubt and his wins are impressive for the most part but he has 0 title defenses and only a few top 5-10 wins.

Dude lost at his prime against a 2 week notice Nate Diaz lol
He needs to stay undefeated at least 10 years, defend his belt at least 10 times to even come up in this discussion.
Which means he'll never be considered goat.Let alone a great fighter lol

Conor is still behind GSP until he, you know, actually defends a title and stops handpicking his opponents to suit his style.

Oh yeah absolutely, Chad Mendez the wrestler who was supposed to rag doll him and show him full on grappling and introduce him to actual fighting. Then Jose aldo, the 10 year Champ, was supposed to show everyone McGregor was a clown who got lucky, then the best guy out there in that division right now, someone Conor beat with an injured knee easily, then a Big strong well chinned tough South Paw boxer as a Diaz boy at 170, twice even after he lost the first. Then Eddie Alvarez, another wrestler that was supposed to rag doll him.... Yeah... hand picked LOL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back