Jones must have thought his juice was untraceable

Davey Crockett

Mane, Firmino, Salah
Banned
Reaction score
I can think of no other reason for him to spontaneously call out the much larger man in Lesnar, than for him to believe he was in a good place with his roid connection.

I guess this settles the Fedor V Jones debate

<{Heymansnicker}>

I think he knew he would fail his test which is why he called out Brock

Guy has been cheating his entire career and paid almost no repercussions.

He figured he can just use the "dick pill" excuse again.

USADA's Chemist: 2
Jones Brothers Chemist: 0

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if he was so ego-maniacal he didnt even try to mask it. Hes gotten off light with so much shit he prolly thinks he can do as he pleases

Either fucked up conspiracy or Jon been on the apple juice for a while

this is almost too fuckin good to believe......... I can't believe this guy.

Its not like underground steroid labs or drugs made in China are never contaminated. I imagine he was taking something else that had T-Bol contamination, I HOPE he isn't fucking dumb enough to take a drug that has a 7 day detection time, probably even longer as testing gets better.

I thought mine was untraceable but i still ended up with the damm child support......

The 5 days or so this stuff supposedly stays in your system is a rough estimate...i dont know why people cant grasp this idea it can be controlled perfectly is all b.s/ broscience!

Its not like underground steroid labs or drugs made in China are never contaminated. I imagine he was taking something else that had T-Bol contamination, I HOPE he isn't fucking dumb enough to take a drug that has a 7 day detection time, probably even longer as testing gets better.

It's relatively recent that new metabolites in t-bol can be tested for, and now they say that they can detect it more than 7 weeks after usage. It used to be a few days.

This Russian roid wizard is something else. Brilliant.
Developed the most advanced tests and also created the most advanced steroid cocktails.
Would be amazing if he would post on Sherdog!
https://apnews.com/541592080f774569...b-wizard-created-drug-cocktails-caught-cheats

Well, not sure what it has to do with the Fedor v Jones debate, as Jon wouldn't be tested in Pride.

It's relatively recent that new metabolites in t-bol can be tested for, and now they say that they can detect it more than 7 weeks after usage. It used to be a few days.

This Russian roid wizard is something else. Brilliant.
Developed the most advanced tests and also created the most advanced steroid cocktails.
Would be amazing if he would post on Sherdog!
https://apnews.com/541592080f774569...b-wizard-created-drug-cocktails-caught-cheats
Yep, the older IOC test were a week or so. Grigory is a mad scientist, and also in witness protection from a Putin assassination. Have you seen Icarus on Netflix?

Back