What if DC was juiced too?

Omega Man

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Most pro fighters are on the shit but some are better at hiding it. Its entirely possible DC was juiced too.

We'll cross that bridge if a positive test comes back.

giphy.gif

Most pro fighters are on the shit but some are better at hiding it. Its entirely possible DC was juiced too.
what bullshit. he would have tested positive. jones has a long track record of steroid use allegations leading to this.
what is this crap 'they are all on steriods". well they would all be busted. it aint rocket science.

I do believe most pro athletes take something but pretty hard to picture Daniel as one of those and I don't like him at all.

Benefit of the doubt. He's definitely not a fighter who fails the eye test.
Dumb to speculate, as if the speculation somehow absolves Jon.

having never failed a drug test in his life, especially during the olympics and UFC....he deserves the benefit of the doubt.

Yeah what if?

Until he fails a drug testing keep wondering.

The "everybody is on steroids" line is annoying. It's usually people who's favourite fighter has been busted. There is no way you can prove everyone is on it. Just wishful thinking to console yourself

Then I guess there would be a positive test. Except there isnt so this thread is worthless. Dont be trying to shift attention off of Jones dirty ass and accusing DC of something.

AKA wouldn't have such a terrible injury record if they were juicing, Cain and DC on Roids would be a scary sight.

Then DC would still have failed less drug tests than Jones.

I would assume Jon Jones broke into the lab and pissed in DC's cup

Workaholics-Season-1-Episode-1-47-8e29.jpg

Then Shogun becomes champ again, dating back to when he lost the title and becomes LHW GOATiest GOAT that ever GOAT.

Without any proof you're just making baseless accusations.

Back