What would it take for you to actually believe Jones or Dos Santos is innocent?

elwani

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jones, for example, I would believe is innocent only if they arrest and convict someone for purposefully tampering with his supplements or the test.

I'd like to give Dos Santos the benefit of the doubt. I would believe he is innocent if USADA decided after due process that he did not intentionally take any PEDs.

Pretty much as always: Solid proof.

And no, having a bbc, needing dickpills doesn't constitute any such thing.

No top athlete is innocent. They have just not been proven guilty.....yet.

I know he is innocent

He isn't an american

Idk the only thing that strikes me as odd is the steroid itself. As far as I know it's an older less used steroid and it's almost always taken orally and is usually out of your system in a week.

My thought is if you're Jon Jones you take something more modern and useful. Doesn't really matter though he's most likely done now.

It would help their case a lot if they didn't drop dirty.

For Jon, nothing. The guy's already had sketchy T/E ratios, another failed drug test, rumors of him hiding under a ring for hours to avoid drug tests, and an attitude with everything as if rules just don't apply to him. JDS probably won't be that convincing for his either, but at least his was a diuretic and he's gone 16 fights without any sketchy tests before.

Idk the only thing that strikes me as odd is the steroid itself. As far as I know it's an older less used steroid and it's almost always taken orally and is usually out of your system in a week.

My thought is if you're Jon Jones you take something more modern and useful. Doesn't really matter though he's most likely done now.
It's old, but it's used because it works. Read the list of people banned after re-testing of the samples at Olympics in 2008 and 2012. There is a large part who popped for Dehydrochlormethyltestosterone (Turinabol).

It's just that testing techniques are improving and they find metabolites that stay longer in your system, but top athletes are still popping for drugs that have been known for ages.

What would it take for you to actually believe Jones or Dos Santos is innocent?
Cause JDS doesnt have a PEDs body type and his performances after USADA never changed and his chin never lost its toughness.
hi-res-7372362_crop_north.jpg

junior-dos-santos-ufc-on-fox-131.jpg

1411138097_7768.png

It's old, but it's used because it works. Read the list of people banned after re-testing of the samples at Olympics in 2008 and 2012. There is a large part who popped for Dehydrochlormethyltestosterone (Turinabol).

It's just that testing techniques are improving and they find metabolites that stay longer in your system, but top athletes are still popping for drugs that have been known for ages.

Correct.
Oral Turinabol and other similar chloro-testosterone drugs (like clostebol, halodrol etc.) are great performance enhancers and have up until very recently been notoriously hard to detect. WADA's new methods of detecting metabolites has been devastating against Olympic athletes (as seen from the ridiculous amount of positive retestings)

Guys like Frank Mir and Jones failed to keep up which is quite surprising..

The steroid in question is widely used among athletes especially in sports where they have to weight cut yet maintain strength.

It is designed specifically for performance not just to turn you into a big meat head lol.

If your just smashing the gym and want to go massive its not very effective.

I know people who use this

Back