Paulie Malignaggi vs. Conor McGregor

hawk4813

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I don't think it's super likely this fight happens...but did you see Paulie acting like a fanboy weirdo following Conor around today just waiting for someone to notice him?

1st 1m30sec of that video. It's so awkward. And then he says things like "I'm not looking for attention."

I don't think it's super likely this fight happens...but did you see Paulie acting like a fanboy weirdo following Conor around today just waiting for someone to notice him?

1st 1m30sec of that video. It's so awkward. And then he says things like "I'm not looking for attention."

In my Opinion in a Boxing match with Both men conditioned PAULI WOULD KO CONOR.. Paulin went 12 rounds Untrained and Soft has a marshmellow. Look at the video .. he also gave up ,,,, 15-20 lb to a conditioned man and WENT 12 ROUNDS WITH HIM. Pauli was set up by Conor to Hype the Moneytrain for this fight.

I'd bet the bank on Pauli vs Conor in a real boxing match with Pauli Conditioned. Pauli won at 140 and 147. He is a smaller man than Conor. Both boxing at 145 he would KO conor almost as easily as Mayweather will.

In my Opinion in a Boxing match with Both men conditioned PAULI WOULD KO CONOR.. Paulin went 12 rounds Untrained and Soft has a marshmellow. Look at the video .. he also gave up ,,,, 15-20 lb to a conditioned man and WENT 12 ROUNDS WITH HIM. Pauli was set up by Conor to Hype the Moneytrain for this fight.

I'd bet the bank on Pauli vs Conor in a real boxing match with Pauli Conditioned. Pauli won at 140 and 147. He is a smaller man than Conor. Both boxing at 145 he would KO conor almost as easily as Mayweather will.
<36>

The thing I find odd is Paulie asking Conor over and over, how about when you quit? how about how I made you quit? and Conor just avoiding the question.

Either way, it was handled poorly by Conors camp. But its not like Paulie isnt acting just as poor.

Paulie absolutely shit himself when that Cop got hold of him. Manlet.

The thing I find odd is Paulie asking Conor over and over, how about when you quit? how about how I made you quit? and Conor just avoiding the question.

Either way, it was handled poorly by Conors camp. But its not like Paulie isnt acting just as poor.

What could he possibly retort with?

"no I didn't pauline! leave me alone because you're just lying!"

lol

You avoid weirdos. Not try to mingle with them.

you fuckin weirdo

Hmm... hugger alert. I watched the whole video and it seemed like Paulie was upset by how an edited of him helping McGay out turned into an "I whooped Paulies" ass spectacle. He's rightfully upset. Nothing was awkward at all except the tons of security that got overzealous and pushed Paulie out of the way. Fuck the TS he's clearly a hugger and grasping at straws. Yes you TS. Fucking idiot.

What could he possibly retort with?

"no I didn't pauline! leave me alone because you're just lying!"

lol

You avoid weirdos. Not try to mingle with them.

you fuckin weirdo
as you mingle with a "weirdo". DIAF

Regarding who you say would win: Maybe

But as far as your claim that Paulie didn't know what he was being brought in for: That's the dumbest shit I have ever heard. He talked mad shit about McGregor, and then Conor said multiple times that Paulie was going to pay for what he said in the ring. And so for him to say Conor had a hidden agenda is just plain stupid. If he really thinks that, then he's a moron. But I guess that's evident in the vid I posted where you can see him waiting around Conor's team like a creepy ass stalker. And if he does pay attention, then when he was asked to come to camp he should've asked Kavanagh or Roddy what the extent of his sparring was. And once the fight was announced he probably should've started conditioning because everyone who pays attention thought Conor's camp was going to as Paulie to spar.

Paulie is right about everything

Hmm... hugger alert. I watched the whole video and it seemed like Paulie was upset by how an edited of him helping McGay out turned into an "I whooped Paulies" ass spectacle. He's rightfully upset. Nothing was awkward at all except the tons of security that got overzealous and pushed Paulie out of the way. Fuck the TS he's clearly a hugger and grasping at straws. Yes you TS. Fucking idiot.

LOL what did all that mean? Could barely understand you.

Everyone was quiet about sparring until Paulie made the quote "I proved my point [to Conor]" when referring to the sessions. So then that's when McGregor released that picture of his hands behind his back, Paulie kept talking, and then the infamous "knockdown" pic emerged. So you say he is "rightfully upset" but if he doesn't want people talking about stuff, then he should've just shut up. And ya, security got him out of the way because he has no business being where he was today. He is an analyst for Showtime for the fight, but he wasn't credentialed for media Tuesday and obviously wasn't working/didn't have a camera guy or a recorder. He's just a dumbass dude. He had no business being around McGregor's team today, and it's just sad because you can see him lurking trying to sell a future fight for himself to fund whatever he takes that makes him talk 1000000000mph and makes his eyes try to escape from his head.

LOL what did all that mean? Could barely understand you.

Everyone was quiet about sparring until Paulie made the quote "I proved my point [to Conor]" when referring to the sessions. So then that's when McGregor released that picture of his hands behind his back, Paulie kept talking, and then the infamous "knockdown" pic emerged. So you say he is "rightfully upset" but if he doesn't want people talking about stuff, then he should've just shut up. And ya, security got him out of the way because he has no business being where he was today. He is an analyst for Showtime for the fight, but he wasn't credentialed for media Tuesday and obviously wasn't working/didn't have a camera guy or a recorder. He's just a dumbass dude. He had no business being around McGregor's team today, and it's just sad because you can see him lurking trying to sell a future fight for himself to fund whatever he takes that makes him talk 1000000000mph and makes his eyes try to escape from his head.
Couldnt understand me? Clearly you're on Floyd's reading level. I challenge your stupid hugger ass to read Cat in the Hat. Fucking idiot.

Regarding who you say would win: Maybe

But as far as your claim that Paulie didn't know what he was being brought in for: That's the dumbest shit I have ever heard. He talked mad shit about McGregor, and then Conor said multiple times that Paulie was going to pay for what he said in the ring. And so for him to say Conor had a hidden agenda is just plain stupid. If he really thinks that, then he's a moron. But I guess that's evident in the vid I posted where you can see him waiting around Conor's team like a creepy ass stalker. And if he does pay attention, then when he was asked to come to camp he should've asked Kavanagh or Roddy what the extent of his sparring was. And once the fight was announced he probably should've started conditioning because everyone who pays attention thought Conor's camp was going to as Paulie to spar.

Good points............. maybe he is getting paid to Help in the Marketing? truth is stranger than fiction nowadays it seems

Couldnt understand me? Clearly you're on Floyd's reading level. I challenge your stupid hugger ass to read Cat in the Hat. Fucking idiot.

You tried to say a bunch of stuff but failed to make any substantial points. You are talking about a dude that hung around a media scrum claiming he was just trying to get the attention of McGgregor's manager. That's the WRONG place for that. He could've sent an email or a voicemail. And you are also defending a dude who talked loads of shit, and then accepted a call to spar where Conor said "I'm going to make him pay" and then Paulie claimed he was targeted...haha. You have shit for brains if that makes sense to you. And you are even dumber than that if you don't think Paulie is just trying to sell a fight for himself. The dude is an attention whore. He is that 17 year old girl who can't stop creating drama and then she goes "OMG I HATE DRAMA!" It's gonna hurt, but just think for 10 seconds and try to figure this out.

Last edited:
Good points............. maybe he is getting paid to Help in the Marketing? truth is stranger than fiction nowadays it seems
I think he is dumb, but not THAT dumb. He feels like if he creates enough buzz, Conor might agree to fight him next year or so. And I get people lie sometimes, but it's strange that everyone around for those sparring sessions says that Paulie got worked......except Paulie. Weird how that worked out.

And for the record I wasn't calling you stupid, I was saying Paulie's quote was stupid.

Back