Looking forward to Jones press conference 2

bettergenes

FTW
Banned
Reaction score
Starring Jones crying again and Malki Kawa looking like an idiot.
smiley521.gif

I like the meme above And...Personally I dislike JonJones and feel he has gotten away with Almost Murder.

That said... I,Imagine he got set up with the turinabol as Not Even He is that stupid to take this and His handlers certainly would Not use this. They are smarter than this at Jacksons MMA The fact that he tested positive when he did... HIS POSITIVE TEST MAKES NO SENSE TO ME. Understand it is VERY easy for someone to sabatoge a mma fighter by spiking a beverage or food with tainted Juice. Its an Oral powder...Just saying. something stinks here. KARMA MAYBE?

I like the meme above And...Personally I dislike JonJones and feel he has gotten away with Almost Murder.

That said... I,Imagine he got set up with the turinabol as Not Even He is that stupid to take this and His handlers certainly would Not use this. They are smarter than this at Jacksons MMA The fact that he tested positive when he did... HIS POSITIVE TEST MAKES NO SENSE TO ME. Understand it is VERY easy for someone to sabatoge a mma fighter by spiking a beverage or food with tainted Juice. Its an Oral powder...Just saying. something stinks here. KARMA MAYBE?
giphy.gif

Maybe him and JDS can cry together....or maybe they should be forced to battle. The winner gets a free pass

so instead of the obvious, i.e. he took the steroids like he did before, you think that someone somehow set him up for some reason? smh

so instead of the obvious, i.e. he took the steroids like he did before, you think that someone somehow set him up for some reason? smh

Hey he did take juice before... The timing on this is just funny to me. It is a short acting steroid. Half Life is 24 hours so out of system in 3 days. Why take? It is easy to find within a certain timeframe.

Maybe he is that Stupid but I think the folks around him would get him something Not tested for imo

timing shmiming. unless you come up with WHO and WHY would want to set him up, all of this is not even a speculation. it is just stupidity.

PHXVQfe.gif

It's over. This has a different feel to the last failed test.

Fool me once...

I'm not looking forward to seeing that cheat ever again, cage or conference.

Understand it is VERY easy for someone to sabatoge a mma fighter by spiking a beverage or food with tainted Juice.

Yeah, I can randomly walk into Jackson's MMA during pro training and tamper with Jones' water bottle. I would also have tons of reasons to do that, which all made way more sense than having a juicer with addiction issues not being able to stop cheating.

Yeah, I can randomly walk into Jackson's MMA during pro training and tamper with Jones' water bottle. I would also have tons of reasons to do that, which all made way more sense than having a juicer with addiction issues not being able to stop cheating.

Hey I am Not saying he didn't cheat... HE IS A CHEATER. but doing turinabol and expecting to Not get caught? strange is all I am saying.. He has enough $4 to do a designer Steroid. He got caught using Recovery from Juicing stuff... last time. (imo he designer juiced,Not caught for yet )This time.....rotflmao................ J-pop doing his thing?

Hey I am Not saying he didn't cheat... HE IS A CHEATER. but doing turinabol and expecting to Not get caught? strange is all I am saying.. He has enough $4 to do a designer Steroid. He got caught using Recovery from Juicing stuff... last time. (imo he designer juiced,Not caught for yet )This time.....rotflmao................ J-pop doing his thing?

Well, thousands of guys on probation still do and fail their drug tests. They obviously know they screwed up, but they still try their luck instead of turning themselves in.

Well, thousands of guys on probation still do and fail their drug tests. They obviously know they screwed up, but they still try their luck instead of turning themselves in.

Sad But True. Had a friend on 12 months probation... He knew he got tested once a week or every two weeks for all drugs. At about the 5 month mark HE got popped for weed and did 9 months in Jail...........WTF...???? Some just can''t help themselves. To say he Wife was Pissed( they had a 8 year old) is an understatement and She amplified his Punishment while he as incarcerated like a Beooooooooootch only can. Can;'t say I blamed her.

Back