Conor subforum should be merged into UFC discussion

Mixed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's fight week. Maybe the biggest fight in fight history. All I see is Jones threads.

I'm guessing the subforum will be merged after the event anyway.

No thanks. This might come as a surpirse but there are people who don't give a shit about this fight. Me included. So again, no thanks.

It's better this way, you know where to go for Colin/Maggie threads.

Na. It's not even the same sport and 90% of maymac threads are either stupid or irritating or both

BRTky.jpg

If anything, it should be merged with boxing discussion, not MMA discussion. So you Conor nuthuggers annoy the boxing fans instead of us.

they should just reverse it, make conor the big forum and ufc the little one

Nah, just let him make his money and then fade away from mma like Ronda.

the conor subforum is going to surpass "worldwide MMA" soon

It's appropriate for all threads to be Jones threads right now. If the subforum was joined then half the threads would be about Conor's new pair of socks.

I think we should keep the sub forums for Conor threads for good.

Kinda nice to know where to find certain discussions.

Nah, I'm good. It should merge with the Boxing forum if anything. It's a Boxing match and hopefully Conor it's not returning to MMA.

No thanks. This might come as a surpirse but there are people who don't give a shit about this fight. Me included. So again, no thanks.
I don't give a shit about 95% of the threads in this section, does this mean they shouldn't be here?

lol, then the UFC heavies would be nothing but Conor/Floyd. All other threads would drown.

And where to avoid :)
100% but some of its pretty funny lmao!

Cant wait for it to be over, mma has taken a huge hit in these few weeks, you'd have to say it just wasn't worth it for this dumb fight.

Ufc, Conor and Floyd get paid and the whole world gets fucked.

I'm having enough trouble keeping up with the forum as is with all the proliferation of threads due to the Jones debacle. I shudder to think what it would be like to wade through a stream swelled with the Maymac traffic as well.

Back