Jon Jones failed test - Conspiracy Theory

RinoRex

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
What if someone slipped the substance on his dinner?

This made me think:

Jone's teammate:

"Supposedly the story is between weigh ins and fight night he took a oral steroid. Which makes zero sense since it wouldn't do anything at all for Jon to do so. It takes weeks for steroids to build up in your system to be a performance enhancer."

Source: http://mmajunkie.com/2017/08/jon-jones-failed-drug-test-setup-ufc-usada

2FABA0FC00000578-3377831-image-a-14_1451409762473.jpg

That's called a reasonable scenario , not a conspiracy theory. All you fair weather Jones/mma/bjj fans and practitioners condemning jones, you are helping the real culprits get away. not being sarcastic either.

Oh it can most definitely happen. Imagine Jon Jones is at some burger joint or restaurant and some meat head waiter hates Jon Jones and he has some Tbol in his gym bag which is in his car. This will teach that scum bag Jones. You put a very micro amount of a Tbol pill in his beer. Boom. Positive test. It can definitely happen

Nobody's gonna take this seriously unless you can connect this to the pope, Madonna, or maybe Lady Gaga.

Well I guess the cops sprinkle not only crack anymore

hRMJF1x.jpg

Why would an athlete not control what he is eating just before a title fight?

Especially after a weight cut when it's even more crucial to gain weight, energy and strength before the fight?

Was his brother a victim of this anti-Jones family PED conspiracy too?

He's a cheat and didn't cycle right.

What if someone shot it in a cannon over his wall and it miraculously landed in his mouth.

i love Jones but if he popped again Im never supporting him again. what a fucking idiot. Let it come back for weed or coke and idgaf but juice? fuck outta here forever. Legit asterisk on his biggest win. Done af

What is more likely?

A grand conspiracy or that a person that has popped before, showcased suspicious testosterone levels, abused drugs cheated once again?

Especially in a sport where usage of peds are rampant...

Why would an athlete not control what he is eating just before a title fight?

Especially after a weight cut when it's even more crucial to gain weight, energy and strength before the fight?
Watch the embedded series. Every time they show a fighter after weigh ins, it's that fighter and their team going out to dinner or going and buying food to eat. You see it every episode, they go to their favorite steak house or fancy restaurant.

Remember the infamous Diego Sanchez food poisoning?
"
"I wasn't myself last night," Sanchez wrote on Twitter. "I sustained food poisoning from eating a beef tartar with raw quail egg as an appetizer at dinner. This was my own mistake. I ordered it thinking I need red meat but raw was the wrong choice. I threw up first at 2 am and all day fight day."

"This was not part of the Dolce Diet, I screwed myself," he continued. "I thought because I had done everything do perfect I could sway a little and it cost me.""

They just went through a crazy weight cut and they want a nice meal.

JDS planned this to take the heat off him. Well done, Junior.

junior-dos-santos-sings-ufc-211-media-day.jpg

Probably ate some tainted kangaroo meat at a restaurant with his buddy Frank Mir ...!

Watch the embedded series. Every time they show a fighter after weigh ins, it's that fighter and their team going out to dinner or going and buying food to eat. You see it every episode, they go to their favorite steak house or fancy restaurant.

Remember the infamous Diego Sanchez food poisoning?
"
"I wasn't myself last night," Sanchez wrote on Twitter. "I sustained food poisoning from eating a beef tartar with raw quail egg as an appetizer at dinner. This was my own mistake. I ordered it thinking I need red meat but raw was the wrong choice. I threw up first at 2 am and all day fight day."

"This was not part of the Dolce Diet, I screwed myself," he continued. "I thought because I had done everything do perfect I could sway a little and it cost me.""

They just went through a crazy weight cut and they want a nice meal.
Ok, fine! Let's say that he went out to eat and that means that some shadowy figures planted peds in his meal? Do you find that likely or is it more likely a previous cheater cheated again?

Back