Can we all agree Fedor is the GOAT?

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And also, in the UFC, MM should be ranked higher than Jones?

IMO DJ is GOAT in terms of skillset.

But if you're a retarded autism fueled manlet hater, GSP's resume is still by far the best

I'd rank GSP over Fedor in the P4P. GSP's resume is much better.

Fedor and DJ would probably game together.

MkOUb07.gif

Yes. And he was always the undisputed GOAT. Remaining undefeated for so long at HW is unheard of. Doing it as a fat 205er is insane. GOAT.

Yeah no gonna have to go with GSP now Fedor is great but his career is filled with cans (I love watching Fedor not a hater)

Fedor was alays the GOAT. That never changed. Unfortunately he just happened to keep fighting out of his prime and it's made him look weak. But it's no different than Michael Jordan playing past his prime. He didn't look all that great during the Wizard years. Doesn't mean he's not the GOAT. He just stayed in it too long. Same with Fedor.

Fedor has never been busted, unlike JJ & AS, so Fedor all the way.
GSP shouldn't even been mentioned in the GOAT discussions IMO.

Fedor was the GOAT before all these shinanigans.

I keep telling you fucks.

The Last Emperor never gets dethroned.

jon jones shouldnt even be ranked period. He most likely gets suspended again his first fight back from a suspension. Also fedor is goat.

Fedor was amazing but you dweebs really think he wasn't juicing? wow

jon jones shouldnt even be ranked period. He most likely gets suspended again his first fight back from a suspension. Also fedor is goat.

This may sound harsh, and crazy to say about such a talented fighter, but when you have to use PEDs against a near 40 year old man, way past his physical prime, and at an 8 inch reach, and 6 inch height disadvantage, you revoked your privilege of being ranked among the GOATs.

Back