Fedor back to GOAT

Repsac

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I said I consider Jones GOAT after he beat DC for the second time, but I have to retract that statement in light of recent developments. Fedor is GOAT again and Jones is permanently disqualified from that status, just like his fellow cheater, Anderson.

Fedor has never stepped down from that mantle. Jones isn't man enough to be the greatest of anything.

Fedor never stopped being GOAT.

There was no steroid testing at ALL in PRIDE. On top of that there were known fixed fights in PRIDE, PRIDE was run by the Yakuza.

There was no steroid testing at ALL in PRIDE. On top of that there were known fixed fights in PRIDE, PRIDE was run by the Yakuza.
That means that he was on an even playing field. He could have taken PEDs if he wanted and so could his opponents. Where as Jon is in a place where both fighters are strictly told not to take PEDs but he does it anyway. That puts him on an uneven playing field.
Also, you can tell when a fight is fake. Fedors fights in PRIDE were not fake. He fought some absolute monsters and he dealt with great adversity in those fights.

That means that he was on an even playing field. He could have taken PEDs if he wanted and so could his opponents. Where as Jon is in a place where both fighters are strictly told not to take PEDs but he does it anyway. That puts him on an uneven playing field.
Also, you can tell when a fight is fake. Fedors fights in PRIDE were not fake. He fought some absolute monsters and he dealt with great adversity in those fights.

Fedor looks exactly the same vs Nog as he does now, he looks exactly the same off season or in. The misleading thing is ketle bell Fedor where he has a pump and looks bigger than he is in real life in the pride ring in any fight.

Jon Jones looks weak n fat off season and extremely low body fat and muscular in season.

(Look at that facial expression of Fedors, just imagine what it feels like to be able to DEFEAT ALL MAN! At that moment he was the most dominant human on the planet 1/ 3.5 billion men )

2bnor9.jpg

fedor2_crop_340x234.jpg

If there was ever a poster man for not taking roids its Fedor

Last edited:
Fedor looks exactly the same vs Nog as he does now, he looks exactly the same off season or in. The misleading thing is ketle bell Fedor where he has a pump and looks bigger than he is in real life in the pride ring in any fight.

Jon Jones looks weak n fat off season and extremely low body fat and muscular in season.
Thats the difference between HW and LHW

This.
If everyone took PEDs and Fedor beat them all then he is simply better.
If Jones is the only one on PEDs and beats everyone he is simply cheating.

GSP is the goat. He faced tougher competition. I even did some math on this which I was ridiculed for and called a basement dwelling autist, but the point still stands that GSP fought people with way better records than Fedor.

GSP is the goat. He faced tougher competition. I even did some math on this which I was ridiculed for and called a basement dwelling autist, but the point still stands that GSP fought people with way better records than Fedor.
Both had very tough competition, but nothing compares to the toughness of HW division, where a grazing punch can KO anybody. Also, GSP was a decisioning machine. Fedor was a killer. Fedor´s streak was more impressive.

Back