Petition to have the DC crying smilie removed from Sherdog

sangreporsangre

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
You heartless bastards have been cruelly spamming this gif ever since they put it up, which was like the day after the fight. Ok I may have used it a few times myself, nobody's perfect. But now that Bones popped again and the win is gonna be overturned, I say that DC is entitled to some retroactive dignity. If Confederate monuments have to be torn down, then this monument to cheating should also be wiped from existence. Who's with me? Sign here to force these corrupt mods to do the right thing, and give the rightful champ his dignity back.

Everyone is shoopabale.....those are the rules

<JonesDXSuckIt><DCrying><mma1><36>

I mentioned this in another thread. It was ill-gotten and illegitimate. It should be suspended for as long as Jon is.

Mr. Administrator... TEAR-DOWN-THIS-GIF!

Now his tears will be tears of happiness

I'm 100% sure TS is a liberal and a millenial

Mods: We need a "safe space" sub-forum for pussies

That cry means nothing now, the wool has been pulled from our eyes, we see the truth. Jones is a cheating coward and DC is the LHW king

Smilie overturned - No Contest.

Sherdog Taliban wants to tear down history like ancient Buddhist statues. What happened happened.

It can remain. This is all part of prize fighting, you know the consequences of it all. I'm sure DC feels better now, knowing he only got beat by a fraud.

I actually thought about that, as soon as I read that he got popped again. That gif is no more legit than Jones' victory.

You heartless bastards have been cruelly spamming this gif ever since they put it up, which was like the day after the fight. Ok I may have used it a few times myself, nobody's perfect. But now that Bones popped again and the win is gonna be overturned, I say that DC is entitled to some retroactive dignity. If Confederate monuments have to be torn down, then this monument to cheating should also be wiped from existence. Who's with me? Sign here to force these corrupt mods to do the right thing, and give the rightful champ his dignity back.
<DCrying><DCrying><DCrying>

I love DC, I bet on him to beat Jones. I think he is the greatest LHW of all time and people call me names for that.

To ban this smiley is not the way to go though.

Once it's out there, there is no going back. Just embrace it and move on.

DC told Ariel he cries every time he loses in competition his entire life. I'm a DC fan, but fuck, the dude is a crier, embrace it. He won't be crying again for a long time.

Yes, I sign.

I've never liked a post or used that emojy, it wasn't got in the middle of a fight it was after because of a series of events, because Joe Rogan screwed up, because DC wasn't let out of the cage, because Joe had a mike in his face while looking at the replay with the concussed fighter, because the ref let him eat another 4-5 extra shots on an already done fighter at the hands of a younger, bigger, stronger, fitter, roided fighter.

Didn't took part in no shoop topic, that shit didn't sit well with me it wasn't obtained the right way if you will, like in the middle of competition where shit is public and people payed to see it till the ref ends it.

I know it's a thin line with this bad moments that fighters have and we get to make fun of them daily here but sometimes that line gets crossed and this is one of those times.

I would be okay with the removal of that icon.

So @sangreporsangre you should talk to @Lethal he is an admin and I saw him kinda unofficially working with some emojis on this site ?

Back