Jon getting framed

OriginMMA

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Not really a fan of the guy but I did find that thought rather interesting after several people have mentioned it.

I remember an old interview that Ariel had with Conor where Conor brought up how he likes to keep his circle very small because you don't know who you can trust. There are always people who are trying to take your fame away etc.

I think it's a high possibility someone may have framed him but it happening twice makes it so hard to back the dude up. Going through all he went through then doing it again just sounds so stupid, but it is Jon so at the same time I'm not THAT surprised.

More athletes need to do what DJ does where he follows up with USADA with everything he takes. Sounds tedious but at the highest level you just got to. One wrong move and your legacy is tainted for good.

LmWkVKemSChxbIauJwct_Pool%20Trampoline%20Fail.gif

Yeah, the alternative -that he's a fucking degenerate drugs cheat, is way less realistic

I agree with the TS. This was obviously a set up. No one can be this stupid to take a well known cheap steroid right before the fight

Which is more likely:

The universe is conspiring against Jon Jones to get him out of MMA.....

OR

The weight cut affected whatever masking agent he was using and he just failed to test whatever he was using with weight cutting.....

Turinabol , huh?

Shouldn't have eaten that damn Roo meat with Frank.

Jones is the biggest cheater in MMA history. He needs to be the first fighter hit with a lifetime ban. What a coward, he knew he couldn't beat DC without cheating

I posted this in one of the other threads on here. But this is what I think is going to come out eventually...
I'm not actually sure if this is true within the UFC and their testing process, but I know USADA and WADA often test for groups of drugs - There is no single test that says 'clean' or 'dirty'. They don't test for every single possible drug on the band list each time. In some cases they will focus the tests on specific drugs in question based on the athletes bio passport. They also will focus on specific drugs based on the sport or athletic competition the individual engages in. Most likely they either suspected that specific drug and tested for it (And based on his bio passport) or it's not something often tested for because of it's unpopularity and Jones thought he'd get away with it.

More athletes need to do what DJ does where he follows up with USADA with everything he takes. Sounds tedious but at the highest level you just got to. One wrong move and your legacy is tainted for good.
Jones knows this too. He 100% definitely cheated, his history speaks for itself. He is a coward, DC is the real champ

Roger Rabbitesque is Jon Jones in his getting framed here, Joe.

Perhaps praying the gay away will help? I'm not sure but I think that banks you Christian points somehow.

You ALL will pay for Jon's mistakes I promise !!!!!!!!!! He didn't do it!!!!!!!!

Man, all of these flat earther red pill idiots are pissing me off. So he was "framed?" Just like the first PED test too. I do random pilIs all the time without knowing what they are, knowing I will be drug tested. Not my fault... I guess the cocaine test positive was his own although maybe curly haired actors told him it was electrolyte powder, framed again? Maybe American Kickbox planted that pregnant woman he ran his car into to frame him too?

His manager is very good at convincing people of this "set up". Jon is also very good at bs talk. If you can't beat em claim its a set up.

Yep and it was actually Chris Rock driving and running from his DUI.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back