As a Jones fan who said a lot of hurtful things about Cormier and his fans, I'd like to apologize...

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
... TO ABSOLUTELY NOBODY ! THE MMA GOAT DOES WHATEVER SUBSTANCES AND PED'S THE FUCK HE WANTS !

<JonesDXSuckIt>

oKvOfn3USeeHFYwWiMRp_sliding%20off%20the%20roof.gif

I hope Jon snorts a massive line in the Octagon after the fight.

Would have still been a shit thread, but not quite at retarded, if you didnt put an apostrophe in PEDs like some kind of fucking mongoloid

Of all the funny ways you could have bashed a pro-Jones thread, you chose grammar and apostrophes ? Seriously ?

What a fucking dork.

Of all the funny ways you could have bashed a pro-Jones thread, you chose grammar and apostrophes ? Seriously ?

What a fucking dork.
Why would anyone waste funny here? Your shtick is corny and low-rent. There's a reason the thread got a whole three replies last time.

Why would anyone waste funny here? Your shtick is corny and low-rent. There's a reason the thread got a whole three replies last time.

If I wanted to cater to likes and replies, I would not have made a Jones support thread in the first place.

Doesn't excuse your dorky ass attempt of a response. "Hurrrr durrrr wrong apostrophe usage. GOTCHA !"

If I wanted to cater to likes and replies, I would not have made a Jones support thread in the first place.

Doesn't excuse your dorky ass attempt of a response. "Hurrrr durrrr wrong apostrophe usage. GOTCHA !"
So you made the thread for no one to interact with, but to have something to get butthurt over?
<Kpop01>

... TO ABSOLUTELY NOBODY ! THE MMA GOAT DOES WHATEVER SUBSTANCES AND PED'S THE FUCK HE WANTS !

<JonesDXSuckIt>

DC lost All ability to moan about peds while he chases that stupid vanilla gorilla around trying to get a money fight clearly ignoring his ped history

So you made the thread for no one to interact with, but to have something to get butthurt over?
<Kpop01>

When I made this thread, I was villain.

When you chose to bash me because of my grammar, you made me seem vulnerable and sympathetic in the process, which I don't want to be. Heck, a poster even supported me and made fun of your mom's vagina. I don't want that. I want to be the bad guy and the shitty TS. Help me be so, by stepping up your game and coming up with good insults against me instead of that weak ass apostrophe shit, and amount of likes/replies shit.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST DO I HAVE TO SPELL IT OUT LIKE THIS FOR YOUR THICK DAFT ASS ?

<JonesDXSuckIt>

So you thought people wouldn't get the Conor reference already from that thread title, and thats why used spoiler tags like people would get suprised whats what in there. What an imbecile you are.

CALLING IT RIGHT NOW JONES FAILS AN IN COMPETITION TEST HE THOUGHT HE COULD GET AWAY WITH WITH HIS BLANK CHECK FOR TBOL FOR THE SHIT HE WAS REALLY TAKING

TS MAYBE HE WILL LET YOU THE PICOS OF SALT OFF HIS TAINT TO CHEER HIM UP

Back