Yall Jones conspiracy theory peeps are a bunch of...

BlueBelt

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
BIAATCHES... guy popped .. simple as that.... you dont make posts trying to trend other fighters innocent when they pop... saying "oh oh the boogy man gave him some banned sh1t" .... snowflakes...Jones lovers...

Who are you referring to?

Take everything case by case. The USADA ban list is very long and extensive.

At this stage, not even Jones biggest fans can legitimately defend him. Anyone doing so is just trolling now.

Who are you referring to?

Take everything case by case. The USADA ban list is very long and extensive.

all the people making posts about how its not his fault... even if the boogie man got to him, he needs to be professional enough to keep them away like the other teams do... or 95% of them.

I'm still at shock. I know jones made a lot of mistakes but i just cant believe he would be this naive to risk something like this. I believe he was set up

I do believe he is guilty, but why would he choose one of the oldest, most easy to test for steroids when he is rich and has access to designer shit USADA hasn't even heard of.

Its weird regardless what you think.

I do believe he is guilty, but why would he choose one of the oldest, most easy to test for steroids when he is rich and has access to designer shit USADA hasn't even heard of.

Its weird regardless what you think.
His teammate said he popped between weigh-ins, so that would mean he took an oral steroid right before the fight, which he said would've taken weeks to have any effect, at all.

I'm no expert on PEDs, and I take it with a grain of salt, because it is Jones' teammate, but that would be very strange, if that were the case. Passed every test until that one, it just seems off.

Word. Dudes been popped for coke and multiple major vehicular crimes, but that same guy wouldn't be averse to PEDs? This is the same dude who blatantly eye pokes people to the point where they made a rule specifically for it. Cmon people, just accept that the dudes a dirty cheat who will do anything to win, and if you're cool with that then don't waste your breath defending him.

imagine..... just imagine, someone in his entourage filled to the brim with jealousy spike's Jon's drink.

The weird thing about it is that it was an oral

imagine..... just imagine, someone in his entourage filled to the brim with jealousy spike's Jon's drink.

The weird thing about it is that it was an oral
naaaaaaw... I can see if he was some street nickle or sumptin thats in the rap game or whatever... but naw

I fucking love it

The only surprise to me is that USADA managed to catch him but not his NFL brothers because THERE ALL ON SHIT

Back