This is a ploy to get rid of USADA

ZafroTexas

Sideburns Sodamizer
@Green
Reaction score
Dana wants to publicly shame USADA ,the second drug test will be clean. Dana will say fuck these clowns get rid of them and hire a more lenient testing organization. WME ING wants there money back and fighters juiced to the tits make better fights.

Last edited:
tinfoilhat.jpg

I never seen a thread on SD that had more incorrect info than this
at least not in awhile

Dana wants to publicly shame USADA the second drug test will be clean. Dana will say fucks these clowns get rid of them and hire a more lenient testing organization. WME ING wants there money back and fighters juiced to the tits makes better fights.

This is more like usadas way of forcing payment. Pay us enough and we make it look like it never happened, don't pay us and we take collateral.

Think about how much they made the first time around and notice how big named stars even when caught get smaller punishments compared to those without a lot of income.

TS is a ploy to discredit Stephen F. Austin's Sports Business program (as if it needed discrediting).

I never seen a thread on SD that had more incorrect info than this
at least not in awhile
What's incorrect? My predictions? What information in that statement is incorrect?

What's incorrect? My predictions? What information in that statement is incorrect?

The whole premise that WME/UFC wants out of USADA & the insane deduction that they will hurt their second biggest draw's legacy to do so.
Never-mind the lack of logic in how they got a failed test & why they will prove it wasn't

Dana wants to publicly shame USADA ,the second drug test will be clean. Dana will say fuck these clowns get rid of them and hire a more lenient testing organization. WME ING wants there money back and fighters juiced to the tits make better fights.

Maybe UFC could have all their fights in other countries and sell the PPV to the US via satelite. Maybe have them in Thailand, Japan or Poland. no USADA problem solved.

The whole premise that WME/UFC wants out of USADA & the insane deduction that they will hurt their second biggest draw's legacy to do so.
Never-mind the lack of logic in how they got a failed test & why they will prove it wasn't
Of coarse they want out of USADA. Why would they want to keep them around?

The UFC does NOT want "out of USADA". The UFC not only voluntarily uses USADA but they pay a shit ton of money to USADA for all the testing.

To try to legitimize the sport there needs to be testing, and because it's combat sport it needs to be strict testing. Thus, USADA isn't going anywhere.

Insane thread premise lol

They don't want out. USADA shields them from future liability and adds legitimacy to their sport. They pay them tens of millions to be there.

They don't want out. USADA shields them from future liability and adds legitimacy to their sport. They pay them tens of millions to be there.

This & ...

The idea that somehow Dana screwed with the samples to make them look bad
If that was not crazy enough, Dana chose to do it with Jon Jones lol

Back