Should roiding in the case of Jon if proven guilty be considered a felony ?

Isthat-yo bop

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I know we don't care about roids . But in the case of Dc he could have taken a head kick from a enhanced human . Should that be able to be tried in court ? What if he died ? Dc may never be the same . The same for mark hunt , if I'm fighting a enhanced superhuman that shit should not be legal . This sport is already dangerous but geez now add juice . Might as well be bane and just murder each other . This shit needs to be stopped now !!! . We as fans should take this juice shit serious . Juice vitor fucking kicked bisping eye out on some mortal kombat shit .

It very sad to see a sport I love and have followed for almost 10 years now be riddled with PEDs. I feel like this is a very bad time to be a true MMA fan. Event after event someone is getting busted for something and it's not only ruining events, it's ruining the sport as a whole.

It very sad to see a sport I love and have followed for almost 10 years now be riddled with PEDs. I feel like this is a very bad time to be a true MMA fan. Event after event someone is getting busted for something and it's not only ruining events, it's ruining the sport as a whole.
USADA is showing you what has always been happening in MMA

No, but that mo-fo should be banned permanently from MMA with his pathological cheating.

Nope its cleaning it up
The truely talented and hard working wlcan now rise ...the cheating guys who probably woulda been just also rans can fuck off

I don't think it's fair to retroactively start punishing more for steroid usage. But yes, it is quite unfortunate DC suffered potentially serious brain trauma due to his opponent potentially being aided by an illegal substance. It's something that needs to be addressed in the future when it comes to potentially stricter punishments.

USADA is showing you what has always been happening in MMA

WTF?
there is less now than ever before

Nope its cleaning it up
The truely talented and hard working wlcan now rise ...the cheating guys who probably woulda been just also rans can fuck off

Yeah I see what you're saying. I guess it was always present and I never realized it. To be honest I didn't want to, I wanted to believe that fighters had honor and relied on skill. I was blinded by my love for the sport. Looking back, to think that it wasn't going on was very unrealistic on my part.

Edit: to clarify I knew some fighters were on steroids or HGH but I didn't think it was on such a large scale as it is/was

Yeah I see what you're saying. I guess it was always present and I never realized it. To be honest I didn't want to, I wanted to believe that fighters had honor and relied on skill. I was blinded by my love for the sport. Looking back, to think that it wasn't going on was very unrealistic on my part.

Edit: to clarify I knew some fighters were on steroids or HGH but I didn't think it was on such a large scale as it is/was

Major props for the reply & admitting you were looking at things from that angle.
rare on SD

Just let everyone roid. MMA would be worth 15 billion if there were 100 more ViTRT belforts walkin around

Just let everyone roid. MMA would be worth 15 billion if there were 100 more ViTRT belforts walkin around

Not sure if serious...I laughed though!

edit: how about a steroid division and a clean one lol

I wonder if peds would be listed a condition on someone's probation sheet?

Not sure if serious...I laughed though!

edit: how about a steroid division and a clean one lol

Fuck it, lets do a steroid division. Though the clean champion will always be second string, hard to be called a world champ when the steroid champ could fuck you up in 1 minute.

I know we don't care about roids . But in the case of Dc he could have taken a head kick from a enhanced human . Should that be able to be tried in court ? What if he died ? Dc may never be the same . The same for mark hunt , if I'm fighting a enhanced superhuman that shit should not be legal . This sport is already dangerous but geez now add juice . Might as well be bane and just murder each other . This shit needs to be stopped now !!! . We as fans should take this juice shit serious . Juice vitor fucking kicked bisping eye out on some mortal kombat shit .
I8kq0uJ.gif

You're a moron. That would make it felony fights. Cuz you know, guys get charged with felonies for fighting.

Shut up. Same type of mindset that gives us the drug laws we have today. Should Frank Mir be charged with a felony when he got knocked out doping? Or Mir could claim assault himself.

It really could get to court cases for sure. I don't know about a felony... but hey... if they kill someone with punches in the ring... & then pop hot... you never know... they could get a manslaughter charge.

The UFC has their ass covered with USADA. The fighter's family could only go after the other fighter directly... but I could certainly see some heavy penalties in the case of serious injury or death.

it should be a felony but it isn't

it should be a felony making stupid fuckin threads like this

I know we don't care about roids . But in the case of Dc he could have taken a head kick from a enhanced human . Should that be able to be tried in court ? What if he died ? Dc may never be the same . The same for mark hunt , if I'm fighting a enhanced superhuman that shit should not be legal.
AND THAT FOLLOW UP G-N-P - BRUTAL.

And Hunt taking those shots from that roid goon last year.

Back